GA Secretary Of State: My Family Voted Trump And Was ‘Thrown Under The Bus’ | Talking Points Memo

Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger (R) said in an opinion piece published in USA Today on Wednesday that even as his state became embroiled in a national dispute over election integrity that was weaponized by the Trump campaign, his own family, who voted for President Donald Trump’s reelection “lost” when a recount revealed President-elect Biden’s lead.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1346429

Fuck Your Feelings Family

26 Likes

Trump has stooped to his characteristic name-calling…

Trump doesn’t stoop. Low is his permanent condition.

43 Likes

Trump does slump, but you are correct he can’t stoop because of the truss he wears.

12 Likes

Boo.
Boo hoo.
Boo hoo hoo.
Boo hoo hoo hoo.

ad nauseam

ETA: Boo hoo boo boo hoo hoo.

23 Likes

One thing that baffles me is that this election, this process in GA wasn’t a surprise. They’ve been reporting on the number of absentee ballot requests, showed the long lines to vote early in video and stills, and Trump and Co didn’t fucking pay attention? I say not so.
If I remember correctly there was reporting during the waning days of the election where the Trump campaign was soliciting donations for legal challenges even before election day.

25 Likes

“My family voted for him, donated to him
and are now being thrown under the bus by him.”

We may never recover from his shock.

51 Likes

I should have added, he is a schtoop, which may be what confused Ms. Richards.

2 Likes

What did you think you were going to get for that? Cookies? A nice flower arrangement?

You vote, you take your chances.

24 Likes

Oh please, spare us the crocodile tears. You made your bed, now lie in it. :roll_eyes::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

9 Likes

Jeepers, one might begin to get the impression that Donnie is a self-centered, arrogant asshole.

23 Likes

And in this case, the bet was a lock.

8 Likes

And after four years of it, you can see why he might be surprised. :roll_eyes:
JFC, they are stupid.

18 Likes

The incessant whining from the GOP and the right is deafening.

19 Likes

Well since Trump and Co saw how Kemp ran the election he won for GA Governor while holding the GA Secretary of State office they must have thought the new guy would do them a favor.

24 Likes

Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger’s family helped another conservative christian family in dire need. This Christmas, First Lady Iwanka Trump will be finally able to get the silicone implants that will make her more Rubeneque and vinyl and Skanky Turdface will be able to afford the new model of Slovenian pee-hooker he has had his eyes on and has taken furniture shopping.

Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger should have counted the conservative votes from the counties in Minnesota and declared Skanky Turdface winner. Conservatives cannot trust any Republican in Georgia any more and should vote for Rev. Raphael Warnock and Jon Ossoff.

5 Likes

And I thought snowflakes were quiet.

12 Likes

Apparently the motherfucker in chief does not understand why the downballot GOP won their races and he lost.

Keep thinking, motherfucker, it will come to you.

35 Likes

I thought this guy maybe was reasonably smart. Then I noticed the R by his name.

4 Likes

Judy Bernly said it best: “You’re a sexist, egotistical, lying, hypocritical bigot.” I mean that’s Trump to a “T”.

11 Likes