Free Beacon Turns 6-Year-Old ‘Friends Of Hamas’ Twitter Meme Into Warren Attack | Talking Points Memo

Washington Free Beacon writer Adam Kredo had some “BREAKING” news to report on Monday that he couldn’t wait to share: a political staffer on a major Democratic presidential campaign had, years ago, expressed his solidarity with a Middle Eastern terrorist group.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1234100

LOL. But jokes aside - the creator of Hamas was Mossad to counter PLO. So Mossad is the “Father of Hamas”.

2 Likes

Ben Shapiro approves of this message.

2 Likes

Shapiro has since acknowledged his error:

Stop the presses!! This is BIG!

5 Likes

“It turned out that the underlying story was wrong,” Shapiro reflected. “We shouldn’t have reported the story.”

It only took him 6 years to finally admit that. Though for a RWNJ, that’s actually pretty damn good. Their normal time to admission of guilt is infinity.

Wait a second, I’m giving him too much credit. He’s only admitting to a mistake when in reality it was fake news/propaganda.

4 Likes

So NOW the ‘point’ of ‘journalism’ is to see who can be the biggest d1ck on any given day. Nice to know.

2 Likes

Doctors: 10 Foods To Throw Out Immediately If You Have Friends Of Hamas! (Video)

4 Likes

“It turned out that the underlying story was wrong,” Shapiro reflected. “We shouldn’t have reported the story.”

One of Trump’s many problems. Since he only pays attention to conservative media, who he knows is constantly fabricating shit, he assumes all media does the same.

4 Likes

I almost miss the days when utmost bad faith was readily distinguishable from complete incompetence.

I mean, sure, bad faith and wanton negligence go together, sure. if you just don’t give a damn, that is in itself a form of bad faith. But utmost bad faith requires a level of knowledge of falsity and, yes, craftsmanship, that these morons no longer even aspire to.

4 Likes