Fraudsters, Politicos and Trump Pals: Ranking Trump’s Most Egregious Pardons

Or as John Thune basically told him - Oh, just Save it…

4 Likes
34 Likes

While Mike’s, “Just saving it,” can he do some rotations, too?

3 Likes

Me: I’m going to eat healthy

Lettuce: I’m going to give you explosive diarrhea

Oreos in the pantry: I would never do that to you

10:32 AM · Jul 14

You’re making it hard, lettuce. So very hard. But I’ll still take you over Liz Truss…

16 Likes

Does anyone know if Linseed’s sister (Nordone) gets to keep Linseed’s seniority as his temporary replacement, or if she wins the seat outright in an election?

Why else would Chump endorse her?

3 Likes

Intelligence. Radcliffe, the guy he has since hired for CIA chief (and is stull there today)

8 Likes

Wait. Is that a vulture? Do carrion…

12 Likes

That speech, which thankfully I didn’t have to go out of my way to avoid, was nothing more than either a series of grotesque lies or an indictment of his first term in office. Either way, he should be impeached and convicted.

13 Likes

Because she wants Trump to keep her family secret.

8 Likes

Nazis, but with a flair for cockup.

26 Likes

Yes, like “they” failed to help prevent covid from going nationwide and went on the TV to recommend “cures” that were at best no better than a placebo and declare social distancing and masking “virtue signaling.”
ETA: By the way, that 's still with us: IIRC, Faux’s Kilmeade was militating against masking as a preventative for complications from the wildfire smoke. Apparently, real 'Muricans are on board with being disabled or dying from respiratory distress.

18 Likes

One more kitty needed…

13 Likes

Do get to the meat of the subject

6 Likes

So his “big decision” is whether he should run for an office he has his heart set on but would mean bucking Trump or he bows down to Trump and aborts his campaign. If he thinks that’s even a choice, then I hope he understands why he’d never get my vote.

13 Likes

We all need to send Moscow Mitch a big, “Fuck you,” for allowing this second term to be legally possible.

14 Likes

I’ll bet you won’t get cyclosporiasis from a puff pastry of whipped bullshit with a nothing filling if it’s been subjected to UV and ozonification..

Musk’s immense wealth has for years been based mostly in investors believing that he’s a genius who will, someday, do something that generates an incredible amount of value

and the dissonance between this belief and his ongoing failure to do so can only go so long before it must be resolved

It’s a tribute to the FOMO-Get Rich Quick Disorder.

36 Likes

7 Likes

We’re supposed to get rain this afternoon and tomorrow. Hopefully when the rain finishes I’ll be ablt to see National Cathedral again.

10 Likes

Also to make mediocre White men (like the sick fuck in the White House) feel better about themselves.

12 Likes

I’m torn between having or not having openings in the roof.

34 Likes