Fox’s Bret Baier Urged Fox To Undo Arizona Call On Election Night To Soothe Trump, Book Says

Skanky’s whore Rupert Murdoch and his White Christian Nationalist Propaganda machines could still undo the Arizona call. There is no statute of limitation on Skanky’s presstitute Brett Baier’s request.

1 Like

I dunno who he was fooling, but he certainly wasn’t fooling me. Not that I watch Fox News, but from clips here and there it was clear that he was in the tank with Trump.

2 Likes

I read this that he knew how the ‘Trump people’ responded to people who did not follow their dicta; he MIGHT have been scared for himself and/or his family.

He certainly has not ‘pulled back’ since J6. For once I am willing to give a Fox guy the benefit of the doubt.

Isn’t Major Egg one of the lesser known characters from Catch-22?

1 Like

I mean, maybe if Baier was claiming it was too early to call…

But he’s literally saying “call it for the other guy”.

5 Likes

“The New York Yankees and their fans are really pissed that we reported that they lost to the Red Sox, even though the Red Sox scored more runs than the Yankees did. Can we retract our report for a few days, you know, until after things cool down?”

8 Likes

Switch to YTTV if you can still get the channels you want to watch. Not only did I end up saving $70 a month by cancelling cable, YTTV lets you block ANY channel you want from showing on your live TV guide listing. Nothing related to FOX on mine. Felt quite good clicking on the block button.

2 Likes

Really?

1 Like

Momentary flash of integrity, gone in an instant.

Sort of like one of those quantum fluctuations where all the electrons of an atom suddenly end up very close together: It can happen, but it occurs at random, at highly infrequent intervals, and doesn’t last long.

2 Likes

Interesting points.

Didn’t Brit Hume happen to actually be a reporter maybe three decades ago?

Now he’s basically Lou Dobbs lite.

3 Likes

Well, Albert Speer was part of the Nazi death machine. But his defense was that, by golly, he didn’t go as far as Himmler so the Allies should let him off.

Analogous to Chris Wallace vis-a-vis Tucker Carlson.

1 Like

Dude - We cut our cable over 5 years ago and have never looked back. We pay for a handful of streaming services - and even tho’ rates go up we’re still paying less than 2/3rds of what our cable bill was 5 years ago. Use cable to get your internet, as wide a pipe as you can afford, then book your streaming services à la carte. (We have Disney+ which includes HULU and ESPN+, HBO, Netflix, Amazon Prime, MLB, and Apple TV. Also use an attennae to pull in local channels but that means you have to watch in real-time, along with those god-awful commercials.).

3 Likes

I thought I heard Fox rejigged the Decision Desk so that truthful mistakes won’t happen again.

2 Likes

Do any cable companies have that option? Also,
I’d love to get rid of golf channel, game show network, etc. Wonder what it would take to make it happen.

1 Like

Not to say it can’t prevail, given open-minded supervisors. But those are not common on any side of politics or media. Maybe we should ask the folks in an Indiana diner what they think of it.

Trouble is, they still pay Fox their license fee, and your payments are part of their source.

1 Like

Well that money pays for the medication I need for my pacemaker and makes me feel good about blocking them. I’ll take what I can get Ha-ha.

1 Like

The revelation of Baier’s shocking proposal makes a big crack in his image as one of Fox’s few reporters who aren’t in MAGAworld’s pocket.

Hilarious. As if it’s possible to work for FOX and have an image that you aren’t neck deep up MAGAtMan’s ass.

1 Like

Bret Baier is ‘suppose’ to be one of their so-called 'hard news journalists. He’s not. He has always demonstrated a right-wing bias while employed Faux Noise. His mentor was Brit Hume, a true fascist.

We 're fighting the bloody lot ! There’s only one way to put it, sir: they are the common enemies of everyone who believes in freedom.
—Roger Bartlett in The Great Escape—

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available