Fox’s Bret Baier Urged Fox To Undo Arizona Call On Election Night To Soothe Trump, Book Says

Interesting points.

Didn’t Brit Hume happen to actually be a reporter maybe three decades ago?

Now he’s basically Lou Dobbs lite.

3 Likes

Well, Albert Speer was part of the Nazi death machine. But his defense was that, by golly, he didn’t go as far as Himmler so the Allies should let him off.

Analogous to Chris Wallace vis-a-vis Tucker Carlson.

1 Like

Dude - We cut our cable over 5 years ago and have never looked back. We pay for a handful of streaming services - and even tho’ rates go up we’re still paying less than 2/3rds of what our cable bill was 5 years ago. Use cable to get your internet, as wide a pipe as you can afford, then book your streaming services à la carte. (We have Disney+ which includes HULU and ESPN+, HBO, Netflix, Amazon Prime, MLB, and Apple TV. Also use an attennae to pull in local channels but that means you have to watch in real-time, along with those god-awful commercials.).

3 Likes

I thought I heard Fox rejigged the Decision Desk so that truthful mistakes won’t happen again.

2 Likes

Do any cable companies have that option? Also,
I’d love to get rid of golf channel, game show network, etc. Wonder what it would take to make it happen.

1 Like

Not to say it can’t prevail, given open-minded supervisors. But those are not common on any side of politics or media. Maybe we should ask the folks in an Indiana diner what they think of it.

Trouble is, they still pay Fox their license fee, and your payments are part of their source.

1 Like

Well that money pays for the medication I need for my pacemaker and makes me feel good about blocking them. I’ll take what I can get Ha-ha.

1 Like

The revelation of Baier’s shocking proposal makes a big crack in his image as one of Fox’s few reporters who aren’t in MAGAworld’s pocket.

Hilarious. As if it’s possible to work for FOX and have an image that you aren’t neck deep up MAGAtMan’s ass.

1 Like

Bret Baier is ‘suppose’ to be one of their so-called 'hard news journalists. He’s not. He has always demonstrated a right-wing bias while employed Faux Noise. His mentor was Brit Hume, a true fascist.

We 're fighting the bloody lot ! There’s only one way to put it, sir: they are the common enemies of everyone who believes in freedom.
—Roger Bartlett in The Great Escape—

Yeah, every legitimate news organization does this.

Yes, but everything he tried to say was scrambled so no one listened to him.

1 Like

From where did you poach that line, anyway?

Of course it is because it’s based in reality. Fascists always, always always loose the argument when their adversary is fully aware of reality.

1 Like

Nothing stays a secret when more than one person knows it.

Pacify him for what reason? I mean, seriously, what does Bret Baier care if Trump is having a fit?

Fox News

Fox is news? No. Check again.

“I never said the Trump campaign ‘was really pissed’…”

"I wrote it. Gosh, don’t you idiots know that emails are not spoken?"

Major Major Egg

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available