Fox Host Claims Coronavirus Is ‘Another Attempt To Impeach’ Trump In Unhinged Rant

“Impeachment” isn’t a specific process delineated by the United States Constitution, it’s just another trigger word to make the deplorables howl and throw feces at the screen during the two minutes’ hate.

16 Likes

I am so stealing that
My quote of the day :rofl::rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

Fox fight Tucker Carlson sounds the alarm

3 Likes

When Fox goes low, they go way, way low.

20 Likes

Add a little red to that yellow (for Republicans and most of Trump’s ties) and, voila! You have the Orange Peril.

Although, I’ve noticed he’s wearing yellow ties quite a bit lately. Is that to coordinate messaging with wingnuts like this? Or to taunt the Chinese coronavirus?

10 Likes

Clearly a low life in high heels…

7 Likes

BTW, they are not “losses” unless you sell.

8 Likes

Not worth searching, but plenty of Republicans have been saying literally that for years.

4 Likes

What did she say? I can’t stop wondering how she gets her hair to do that. :face_with_monocle:

19 Likes

FLAt OUT impeachMENT. OBAMa is IMPEACHing TRUMP with A VIRus HE creaTED to MAKe a faux CRISIS with FAKE NEws COMPLICIT.

29 Likes

Fox management may not be happy about on-air talent trying to kill off their own key demographic…

9 Likes

CNN is treating the global pandemic as if it’s a missing plane story. Because that’s bad somehow.

ETA but seriously folks I don’t see this as unhinged, or an out-of-control rant. I’d say it’s a perfectly premeditated and calculated effort to take the fear of the pandemic and mistrust of the administration’s willingness or ability to cope with it and redirect that toward the Democrats. Be a good trick if they can pull it off, but the Democrats aren’t keeping the cargo boats tied up at the docks. The Democrats aren’t locking down Italy or swamping its critical-care facilities. The fear of death is doing that. If Baghdad Barbie wants to persuade people not to be afraid of dying she’s got her work cut out for her.

37 Likes

If schemes were lightning, and thunder was derangement,
Ol’ fox news would of burnt down a long time ago…

9 Likes

Does she REALLY only have two teeth??

3 Likes

I think the yellow tie is just his version of Alpha Male signaling. It makes him stand out in these recent press gaggles from the surrounding group of men wearing dark red and blue ties. Look at me!

4 Likes

Democrats and all other sentient Americans blame Trump for his constant lying about the Coronavirus, his crazy conspiracy theories (e,g., journalists trying to infect him is the latest), his regime’s utter incompetence, and the danger this poses to Americans. Fox “News” and other Trump propaganda organs are similarly part of the problem by understating the danger and lying about it.

13 Likes

I dont know why when I come here I get depressed.

4 Likes

They only have two other options for coverage: Trump Said What??, and Missing White Girl.

19 Likes

/$10 in the jar

4 Likes

It’s the impeachmentvirus brought to us by the Democrats!
I’m so confused. I thought we were supposed to blame and hate China for this virus.
I’m sure if we tune into Fox news they’ll splain it all to us.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available