Five Neo-Nazis Arrested For Threatening Journos, Minorities With ‘Swatting’ And Posters | Talking Points Memo

Five alleged members of the neo-Nazi group Atomwaffen were hit with federal charges Wednesday for threatening journalists, minorities and employees at the anti-Defamation league.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1293544
1 Like

Will the “mainstream media” FINALLY start calling out Trump and his Republican Party enablers for what they are? Fascists?
Please?
PLEASE???

8 Likes

I’ll not loose any sleep waiting and waiting and waiting…

1 Like

So WA state Rep Matt Shay was or wasn’t involved this time?

2 Likes

And here I thought there were “people that were very fine people, on both sides.”

6 Likes

To the enablers in the White House and the Republican Party…your cowardice, bigotry and irrational fears have achieved mainstream status. Now you can expect more and more of these kinds of crazy to make themselves a part of the discussion when all they deserve is a prompt and justifiable contempt for their ignorance and stupidity. Sad but true.

10 Likes

This is the “great Amerika” that Trump and his mob have wrought

3 Likes

In all my life I feel like America has never been so great as it is today. Thanks Mister President, for making it OK to be vile.

4 Likes

Yes, thanks for making Nazis a thing again.

3 Likes

Nazis. I hate those guys

6 Likes

I initially read that as “atomwaffle,”:face_with_monocle:

1 Like

But there are very good people on both sides, right? RIGHT???

4 Likes

with syrup?

3 Likes

Come now, don’t egg him (or her) on.

3 Likes

Interesting that the Nazis targeted a cabinet secretary. I wonder which one and why?

If you step back and take a broad look at these guys you don’t see tough or bad ass you see chickenshit. Just how tough a Nazi must you be to swat someone, particularly a Church, threaten to kill, never do it but get busted for the conspiracy and cry about the media. Snowflake comes to mind.

2 Likes

Shay isn’t the only one…

Kirstjen Nielsen

https://news.yahoo.com/neo-nazi-charged-swatting-scheme-192636638.html

1 Like

I presume Trump will pay their legal fees?

Nah. Putin will get there first. He’s funding these types worldwide.