FBI Seizes Devices, Clothes Of Militia-Linked Couple Who Were In DC On Jan. 6 | Talking Points Memo

To keep you on your toes, and then to show off how good of an operator you are?

2 Likes

I beg to differā€¦

8 Likes

Hey where ever you live, are your Steak 'n Shakes closing? The ones here in St. Louis are dropping like flies, and this was before the pandemic.

4 Likes

Well the Turner hypothesis was still discussed at Wisconsin in the 2000s, when I doubt much of the rest of the country had even heard of it, so if your grandfather attended in the 1920s, the Turner hypothesis was probably taught (probably fairly uncritically).

Funny connection

7 Likes

I mean, it wasnā€™t hard to find at all. Kinda shithole place from the outside, but thereā€™s been some good interior work done.

4 Likes

When I lived in Kansas City, I used to go to Shake Shack, too. They have decent food. A little more expensive than Culverā€™s, but decent. But Culverā€™s is closer to me. There is nothing wrong with an occasional indulgence. Itā€™s just that too often, too many of us LUST after food, and that should be something best kept at a distance, when possible.

4 Likes

Reminds me of the ā€œI love you honey bunnyā€ scene in Pulp Fiction.

6 Likes

38 Likes

Yup. No need to make this out as more complicated than it is.

15 Likes

Mexecute the lot of them.

2 Likes

There is a decent one at Watson and Lindbergh in Sunset Hills - drive thru only. They are getting rare though due to some bonehead moves by the Steak & Shack corporate geniuses. Most of the ones around us (Ballwin) dried up and blew away.

1 Like

Really. These snowflakes are annoying whiners.

The Hyatts told TPM that the search warrant execution occurred in front of their daughters, with federal agents allegedly targeting the family with laser-pointed gun sights.

OMG! The FBI executed a search warrant in front of their daughters. Shame on you FBI! You should have forcibly removed said daughters in handcuffs to a juvie center before executing that search warrant. Jeez.

18 Likes

Completely OT, but file under ā€œtoo bad, Gov, but itā€™s a small step in cosmic justiceā€

Gov. Greg Abbott tests positive for COVID-19; will isolate in the Governorā€™s Mansion, his office says

30 Likes

You know, the depth of the leads the FBI pursuing, particularly in social media communications, is pretty impressive. If I were one of these insurrectionist assholes who trumpets their ignorance on a daily basis, Iā€™d be looking over my shoulder every damn day. The Man is on to you !! :anguished:

9 Likes

JFK had groupies galore. He took advantage of that, too.

11 Likes

Call me when heā€™s on a vent so I can break out the champaign.

9 Likes

Thatā€™s my Steak 'N Shake. I know the one on 44 and 144 closed, and very early on the on Manchester in Maplewood, sort across the street from the Maplewood City Hall.
Too bad about the drive thru only, I think thatā€™s the worst way to experience Steak 'N Shake.

1 Like

Jack was President when I was born, so no memory of him.

2 Likes

Please tell me Ken Paxton isnā€™t in the line of succession.

8 Likes

So did Bill Clinton, but they were called ā€œinternsā€.

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available