Fauci Won’t Say If Trump Should Get Test | Talking Points Memo

National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases director and coronavirus task force member Anthony Fauci refused to comment on whether President Trump should be tested for coronavirus while speaking to reporters on the White House driveway Thursday afternoon.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1296816

“Fauci Won’t Say Whether Trump Should Be Tested For Coronavirus”

Maybe start with a rabies test?

21 Likes

The WH physician might be competent but Patient #1 is not.

9 Likes

Might end with it, too.

10 Likes

The question is will Fauci stand within 10 feet of Trump and Pence in the next two weeks…

17 Likes

If imPotus tested positive, would they tell us? It’s not like there aren’t partly used pots of bronzer and make-up wipes available for testing every day.

8 Likes

My friend works as a health care assistant for many people with cognitive disabilities. They are the hardest people to take care of.

17 Likes

Follow up to Dr. Fauci - If Trump came up to you to give you a hug do you: 1) give him a big comforting hug because the President is going through a lot; 2) give him a hug and a kiss to show that this is all a big hoax and everyone should just chill; 3) kick him in the chops ; 4) run like hell in the other direction.

14 Likes

Trump seems like a great candidate as a “Vector”!

Alarming…as Fauci just testified that testing is failing, OH estimates 100,000 infected!

Update:

Coronavirus can survive in the air for hours in addition to fomite transmission!

10 Likes

image This is a President.

20 Likes

Trump doesn’t need to be tested - he has plenty of Alex Jones’ Coronavirus-B-Gone in the Oval Office.

17 Likes

Let’s not test him for hypertension and cholesterol also.

6 Likes

Ah, the good ol’ days when we had a real President…

10 Likes

If he was lethal, he would not have second thoughts of passing it on to anyone else.
I’d say get him onto a schooner, have him walk a plank and drop to the bottom of the ocean (I’m sure he can’t swim) Problem solved.

3 Likes

Please don’t test him! Just show him pictures of himself with people he’s never met who have tested positive.

6 Likes

I say skip the test and go right for the rabies shots. But make sure it’s the shots from back in the 1960’s, when one got 21 shots - one a day for 21 days - a big ass needle right in the gut.

6 Likes

Or just, you know, stick him with needles. I’m good with just sticking him with needles at this point…

11 Likes

Wow, such luxury. A floating pire might be more appropriate.

5 Likes

But make sure that they are big ass needles!

7 Likes

If it would be the right thing to do, then …

8 Likes