Fauci Denounces Scott Atlas’ Attacks On MI Guv: ‘I Totally Disagree With It’

Dr. Anthony Fauci, who serves on the White House’s COVID-19 response team, on Monday morning repudiated his colleague Scott Atlas’ tweet encouraging people to “rise up” against Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1344857

his colleague Scott Atlas’ tweet

I’m not sure I’d characterize their relationship this way. :wink:

As for Atlas:

2 Likes

Fauci Denounces Scott Atlas’ Attacks On MI Guv: ‘I Totally Disagree With It’

Now you know the formerly orange one is going to have to endorse the Hooverite minion.

Just add on a well-splintered cricket bat to that opprobrium, Dr. F. and then you’ll have me.

4 Likes

I don’t want to say anything about Dr. Atlas as a person…

Step aside, Tony. This is a job for

2 Likes

Go, Tony, Go!

1 Like

I am with Fauci. Preventing death and curing illness has to be the moral imperative for any physician. Are we sure Atlas is really a doctor?

When this asswipe returns to California, he needs to be arrested and charged with Felony Medical Malpractice. I’m fine with him getting 20 years in San Quentin.

1 Like

No shit! I’m tired of Fauci’s polite under statements when he’s talking about crazy, disgusting behavior that is most likely not only immoral but probably illegal. Negligent homicide come to mind. Atlas should have his right to practice medicine revoked.