Experts Scoff At Trump’s Explosive Claim That Obama Paid For Iran’s Missile Strike | Talking Points Memo

I have just about arrived at this same place alongside you @mondfledermaus.

1 Like

So, you mean “the only half that actually matters, politically”.

Those numbers can always increase. Can’t do anything about the deplorables, the kool-aid watchers of Fox News.

5 Likes

They were older missiles.

Possibly sold to Iran by Oliver North.

Given that a Republican administration actually sold surface-to-surface missiles to Iran, I can see why Trump would want to misdirect the public.

13 Likes

And the multiples of those who can’t vote, those who choose not to be bothered.

the good news is we have a road to victory if we can increase turn out

I think the 40% has reached peak stupid

5 Likes

Just go blow, DT! You are a deep jerk and so jealous of Obama you taste it in your mouth everyday–that’s why you slather on the food Obama would never eat–just so you can still that jealous flavor for a bit.

3 Likes

Yep. He’s lost some who voted for him because of her emails and those who listened to his empty promises of better health care and more jobs. Not getting them back.

4 Likes

362

5 Likes

paste eaters and window lickers

3 Likes

I doubt Trump could give you anything but a very garbled version of what Iran-Contra was about. If it was outside his little ego-world it basically didn’t exist. His misdirection has to do with shouting down the waves of laughter he hears in his sleep every night as the President of the United States leads an elite crowd in laughing at him.

17 Likes

Amen

7 Likes

All this from a dope who didn’t have a clue who Soleimani was until Pompous told him.

8 Likes

I wish I shared your optimism.

I am convinced they cannot be disabused or dissuaded.

They can however be outvoted.

Well yeah, but that was the Republicans previous God. By the way republicans like their Gods insane, Reagan had Alzheimer, as for Trump who knows what he has but the Dotard is obviously crazy.

4 Likes

They might be some that claimed to have voted for him for those reasons, this time around they will find another BS reason to vote for him, “democrats want to open the borders for all comers”, “will make abortion mandatory” or some other nonsense.

3 Likes

And JEB was the “smart one” of the Bush boys!

3 Likes

That was polite for the Rude Pundit.

Thanks for posting it.

3 Likes

SCROTUS is a LOTUS (Liar Of The United States).

The host of “The Rachel Maddow Show” advised viewers to “watch what they (Trump and his administration) do, not what they say” after another wild press gaggle in which the president lied and contradicted himself various times.

5 Likes

This was just posted on my MSN news feed: “BREAKING NEWS: Two rockets hit Iraqi capital’s Green Zone” Here come Iran’s proxies…

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/two-rockets-hit-iraqi-capitals-green-zone-security-sources/ar-BBYKGTw?

3 Likes

Last night when I arrived at the local watering hole (about 8 PM) all the TVs were on FOX and CNN. After seeing the same stupid video of lights in the sky looped over and over again and Sean Hannirty I started a near riot with the “regulars”. We told the owner if he didn’t change the TVs to the Flyers hockey game we would all go to the bar down the street.
He complied. BTW none of us are hockey fans.

12 Likes