Experts Scoff At Trump’s Explosive Claim That Obama Paid For Iran’s Missile Strike | Talking Points Memo

With all that gas emanating from Trump I’m surprised one of the fossil fuel companies haven’t shoved a pipe up/down wherever to capture it.

13 Likes

And Mexico is paying for the wall.

And Trump’s check is in the mail.

24 Likes

And the paste eaters gobble up the bullshit like it’s gospel

9 Likes

Moscow Don the Con is a pathological liar. You can you absolutely cannot believe a blessed thing he says.

What else is new?

3 Likes

Fuck tRUMP!

How long do we have to wait for this to come back and bite us in the ass? (posted yesterday as well) I’m so sick of his total inability to take responsibility for any thing he does. Grow the fuck up, moron.

17 Likes

What? I thought it was Joe Biden’s son!

3 Likes

As I posted elsewhere… donald, m’boy, you are three years into your term. YOU OWN THIS. BLAMING ANYONE ELSE IS WHAT A COWARD DOES.

Sorry about yelling.
I’ll let myself out now.

21 Likes

But oh so plausible…

3 Likes

12 Likes

To be fair, though, every single word out of the orange baboon’s mouth is ridiculous.

3 Likes

He has been in office for three years and everything and anything bad that happens under his administration is Obama’s fault. Time’s up bud, this was on your watch.

8 Likes

Dear Two-Scoops… Obama’s is still bigger…
inaugural%20crowd

31 Likes

Yeah, there’s enough disinformation around without spreading it ourselves.

9 Likes

I’m kind of hoping that Russia did not share hypersonic missile technology with either Iran or N Korea.
It’s like a trump card. Better than nukes. No treaty violation.
If this is accurate, China is testing 2 hypersonic missiles:


Kim has been talking about a big surprise for Trump and somehow I don’t think it’s a vase.

11 Likes

Trump’s sycophants claim Democrats don’t kill terrorists. They may be wrong - just sayin’.

signed
Osama bin Laden

11 Likes

He is unable to. His intellectual/emotional age is stuck at five years old. In fact, I’ve known several five-year-olds that were more adult than trump.

11 Likes

Targeting an aircraft carrier with a small A bomb - poof!

2 Likes

Uhhhnnhhh donald, about blaming democrats for your fuck ups you might wanna check history about where the buck stops…

buck-stops-here-sign

with love,
Harry Truman

10 Likes

War as a partisan political issue, deranged Trump style.

You understand that Trump really believes his base buys this bullshit. What we consider to be outrageous he thinks sells with the voters he needs to sell.

7 Likes

I was notified by the USPS that a big package was “delivered to my front door or porch” today, It may be Trump’s taxes???
Possible?

5 Likes