Don't Forget That Trump Already Weaponized DOJ Once Before

Puppy surveys the Morning’s memoranda with concern.

28 Likes

Or, The Tupperware Party?

16 Likes

Here is a free gifted link to the article:

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/09/21/us/politics/trump-investigations-enemies.html?unlocked_article_code=1.M04.RbCX.OV-f2Okfq4kw&smid=url-share

P.S. It would be nice if TPM could fix this problem with some links like this not showing a full preview. It’s been months now since this problem has been here with the software “upgrade.”

17 Likes

Why not? They’re obsolete too.

Tupperware has filed for bankruptcy – is multi-level marketing in trouble? - Canadian ManufacturingCanadian Manufacturing

6 Likes

If there’s a product defect class action, I want in.

10 Likes

That’s what I was thinking, a re-branding of sorts.

2 Likes

MAGA ‘Prophet’ Julie Green sez:

”Putin is a true friend of the US & servant of God …”

And Trump and MAGA are servants of Putin.
Finally, it all makes sense. So … Mean Julie Green should have no problem with the US remanding her to Putin’s custody?

15 Likes

Honey, ya’ll should try sleeping a little later. You’re too confused so early in the day.

35 Likes

Though Elon may be out of warranty, putting him on the shelf to gather dust is the kindest form of ignoring.

16 Likes

Does anyone think that recommissioning Three Mile Island just for Microsoft is a good idea? Is it just me that can’t imagine how this doesn’t create a disaster in the future?

40 Likes

I wasn’t quick enough to snap a photo of the Portuguese Water Dog I’m sitting licking Puppy’s face yesterday (Puppy was ok with it).

23 Likes

Try waking at 5:16 AM and hurting so bad in various joints that it takes until 5:30 to manage to make it out of bed, land on one’s feet, and then head for the bathroom…

19 Likes

Can we have a #CatsTakeoverXitterDay? Mebbe coordinated with a #CatsforKamalaDay?

10 Likes

Those lizard people don’t seem to be very good at remote telemetry. Even we mere humans were able to reprogram Voyager 1. They lost control of their probe years ago, and they just let him blunder about drawing attention to them and increasing the wrath directed at him and their other probes.

18 Likes

Gotta go walk now, but first:

… anyway because they rigged the maps

It’s like certain weeds. Nothing you do can get rid of them, even by using the best available landscaping practices. They are “ecologically stable.” At some point, the decision is made to tear up the landscaping and start over.

53 Likes

Need to solve the problem with duct tape.

7 Likes

The Whites. You know that’s what they’ve always wanted.

30 Likes

You have to love it when a clean CR is an admission of failure on the part of the controlling party.
Oh, well. I guess we have to do our job. Rats."
And who knows what kind of ickiness they are planning for the debate on the resolution.

19 Likes

Trust me ,darr, at several years your senior, I know whereof you speak.

11 Likes

When you’re talking to god you’re praying. When god is talking to you you’re crazy.

ETA. This also applies to Speaker Johnson.

40 Likes