Discussion:

Discussion for article #233924

Situations like this often make me reconsider my opposition to capital punishment.

21 Likes

The concern troll / rapist is worried about how this conviction will affect how “criminal types” will treat victims. Who’s the pot and who’s the kettle?

5 Likes

sickening, literally

3 Likes

Mukesh, during your long prison stay, be sure to take your own advice - “just be silent and allow the rape”.

6 Likes

Ahhh. Now we know the inspiration of “legitimate rape” vs “illegitimate rape.”
So its her fault because her body could have shut the whole thing down.

1 Like

he should run for Senate in Missouri or Kansas

10 Likes

Hear ya. Let’s just say you won’t find me at any candlelight vigils for this charmer.

10 Likes

I don’t even want to call this entity a human being. Had this thing this being not done what he has no remorse for the woman would be alive today. He’s got no right to suck air.

3 Likes

There are time where capital punishment is appropriate. This certainly is one in my view. I don’t like it but there it is. Generally I’m against the death penalty but this is an exception as it is most egregious.

6 Likes

He’s gonna get to know Bubba real well…
The defense lawyer in this case needs an education as well. That bit about dumping gas on his own offspring and setting it alight …well …seems there are some unevolved entities living in India. I don’t think these two (lawyer or criminal) rate as humans.

2 Likes

I’m even more disturbed that his LAWYER not only agrees with him, but says that he would have poured gasoline on the woman and set her on fire as well.

11 Likes

The lawyer was referring to his own child. I wouldn’t be calling that “parental love”.

1 Like

Give the GOP/Teatrolls a couple more generations and they’ll have regressed right back to this, especially if living in a country in which white people are no longer the overtly and institutionally privileged majority, surrounded by people they think “stole” the country from them and who they believe are subhuman.

4 Likes

They should build an extra gallows for the lawyer as far as I’m concerned.

11 Likes

Textbook definition of sociopath.

2 Likes

There are some disturbingly evil people in this world. It’s amazing that we have survived this long as a species.

3 Likes

Normally, I would tell you to fuck yourself on that point. There can be no justice system without lawyers representing both parties to assure due process. Moreover, there is a general principle that the lawyer is not to be charged with holding the client’s views or ascribing to his beliefs. Your comment would be, in most contexts, grossly ignorant. But that dude’s comment is criminal. I’d burn him alive myself.

5 Likes

Channeling Rush Limbaugh all the way from India…must be hard work.

No argument there. The guilt and depravity are both obvious. I’m still in favor of banning the death penalty—it’s the only way to guarantee not killing an innocent person—but if the banning in India doesn’t come soon enough to spare this particular guy I think I’ll be able to deal with it.

9 Likes