Discussion: Zinke's MAGA Socks Broke The Law, According To Investigators

2 Likes

Zinke’s MAGA Socks Broke The Law, According To Investigators

Your federal dollars at work, ladies and gentlemen.

6 Likes

Sock it to me sock it to me sock it to me!

14 Likes

“Earlier I tweeted a pic of my new socks not realizing it had what could be viewed as a political slogan,” Zinke tweeted.

Ummmm…it WAS THE slogan for donnie…WTF.

Lot’s of other big issues…but it’s so hard not to comment on the avalanche of stupid rolling down from this badministration.

10 Likes

“Zinke violated the Hatch Act when he tweeted a photo of him wearing ‘Make America Great Again!’ socks…”

Another socks scandal.

Socks, socks, socks…is that all these men ever think about?!

19 Likes

So he’s going to be arrested by someone other than the fashion police?

11 Likes

To be fair, Zinke’s response is better than Lynne Patton, former Trump wedding planner now the NY Region HUD Rep, after retweeting a blatantly political post - "“It may be a Hatch Act violation. It may not be. Either way, I honestly don’t care anymore,”

12 Likes

Fox in socks.

7 Likes

Fux 'n sucks

1 Like

Will he even get his wrist slapped?

2 Likes

Gee, this is so trivial compared with what many others did (and still doing). Has anyone else in this admin been investigated for violating the Hatch Act?

3 Likes

It’s been that way ever since the Socks Revolution. No doubt they all have dog-eared copies of the “Joy Of Socks”

9 Likes

Or at least his ankle?

3 Likes

Or maybe…more like Tricky Dick…“Sock it to ME?”

2 Likes

And in other breaking sock news…

Scientists have come up with a formula dubbed the Sock Loss Index to account for losing one’s socks whenever you do your dirty laundry. No shit. Someone actually came up with this.

Honestly, I think some Brits really have too much time on their hands…(as do I apparently.)

11 Likes

Zinke must have had a dilemma every time he sat on the throne and his trousers covered up his dear leader’s image. What a quandary.

2 Likes

Violations of the Hatch Act are nearly as common among Trump’s Cabinet as conflicts of interest. Perhaps some enlightened soul will introduce legislation that adds a mandatory minimum sentence for first time offenders, but the bleak likelihood that that will happen any time soon may only lead to an uptick in the purchase of milk shakes.

7 Likes

It does not account for a specific variable. Cats. How do cats fit into this when the abscond with your socks and hide them in their secret stash yet to be discovered. And this should cover more than socks. Other things go missing. Who has not had the pleasure of their furry friend hauling a pair of intimates out to entertain your guests.

5 Likes

If he doesn’t know that MAGA is a political slogan, he must not be too bright.

7 Likes

Sock puppets.

4 Likes