2 Likes

ā€œYouā€™ll seeā€
ā€œWeā€™ll find outā€

Gotta keep the suspense up

1 Like

She hasnā€™t updated in a while , it got too big for the set
Maybe if she used the JumboTron at Giants Stadium

2 Likes

Itā€™s starting to look like the Vietnam memorial. (no disrespect to those memorialized intended)

2 Likes

@tena That was months ago . Probably twice the size now. But indeed would stretch for blocks if you now added the people who have rejected job offers

2 Likes

Yeah I havenā€™t seen it lately because I havenā€™t seen her show lately. She comes on at an awkward hour here.

1 Like

The 116th Congress really need to SWEEP the CORRUPTION out of this administration!

Just about every cabinet member is a crook and they are all self dealing themselves deals and they want to RIP the AMERICAN PEOPLE OFF! WHY?

I say SCREW the beasts! SCREW THEM ALL! THROW THEM ALL OUT! INCLUDING THE TOP CRIMINAL, DONALD J TRUMP, et al!

1 Like

He looks like an SS guard.

1 Like

There are times when I think Karma should get off her ass and inflict some painfully incurable but not lethal diseases on particular folks ā€¦ like that agent for instance. Shingles, spread over his cheeks (both sets).

2 Likes

Good riddance to bad rubbish!

You know, using these metaphors I am tying myself into knots trying to cast the Sauron role. Trump doesnā€™t have the required gravitas.

1 Like

Can Bolton leave while theyā€™re at it?

Zinke is an incredible hack and sycophant. His blatantly illegal attack on our national monuments here in Utah will be reversed in court, but it signifies what a wrecking crew Trump brought into office. Zinke wasnā€™t the worst of them, but he did a lot of damage.

1 Like

Sorry Mulvaney is new cheif of staff (Heā€™s just acting.!). No I think Betsy should move over given her experience with bears.

Coming up in 3, 2, 1: Zinkeā€™s own story of how he was attacked by the Deep State!

Putin? No not him either. There just isnā€™t a match. Most metaphors are like a Hollywood movie set. Thereā€™s no depth to them.

1 Like

I JUST WANTED THE TPM READERS TO KNOW FIRST.
I'VE ACCEPTED THE POSITION OF ACTING SECRETARY OF THE INTERIOR.
THE PRESIDENT DOESN'T KNOW IT, BUT MY FIRST ACT WILL BE TO BURY THE ENTIRE WHITE HOUSE BENEATH AN ENORMOUS PILE OF BUFFALO DUNG.
MAGA

*Just imagine the pleasant surprise...*

Lol thanks for trying.

(Zinke quietly peruses list of countries with no extradition treaties with the USā€¦)

Well, it could scuttle any IG investigations. Donā€™t forget Scott Pruitt.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available