Discussion: Zinke Is OUT: Interior Sec Will Retire At The End Of 2018

Paul Krugman… Who knew an economist could be so funny?!?!? :joy:

3 Likes

Historians will have their work cut out for them trying to ever convey/document just how incompetent, corrupt, juvenile, racist, cruel and criminal this administration is. There’s so much detritus, so many corpses, so much graft that it’ll never be believed by people 100 years from now. It’ll seem like THE ONION wrote the entire administration’s record.

6 Likes

Wow. That LITERALLY sums it up. I don’t think there’s anything left to say.

Way to hit it out of the park! :clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

I think Don Blankenship’s more likely.

ETA: just saw yours @fuashcroft. Great minds think alike?

3 Likes

Has a Trump been appointed yet? I’m pretty sure soon every top federal office will be held by a Trump or Trump relative.

2 Likes

Mulvaney is the new Jared.

4 Likes

I kinda wonder if there wasn’t some nosing around regarding the COS job which resulted in an ultimatum. I can definitely see the flag issue getting in the way.

2 Likes

Frankly, as hated as Pruitt and Zinke are, I’m somewhat surprised their homes were never torched, which is what they are both doing, intentionally, to our entire planet and all life on / under / above it.

4 Likes

The House should investigate Zinke whether or not he is in the cabinet.

5 Likes

Yes! “You can run, but you can’t hide.”

1 Like

Just to make the snowflake hobbitards despair. I have had that same thought myself on several occasions. Geek minds think alike.

Zinke is a deplorable ork.

4 Likes

Bye Bye Zinke…have a nice life and Merry Christmas…don’t let the door slam ya in the ass on the way out.
Now OT but necessary…

A 7 year old girl died a few days ago for lack of WATER. Kirstjen Neilsen tried to pawn it off on the girl’s family making a bad decision (to come to America). Yet our Border Patrol tales sadistic pleasure in dumping water out that could save lives. A sadistic agent even teases a thirsty horse. Think I am making it up??

see for your self. Watch this guy’s facial expression:

For me it is no wonder that a 7 year old girl suffered for 8 hours before any agent thought to get her medical help.
This is the face of American sadism

8 Likes

Buh-BYE, you whiny, slimy little bitch.

2 Likes

Trump’s concern for the great outdoors is limited to golf course maintenance so he will probably appoint somebody from one of his golf clubs. They will know how to keep our national forests raked properly.

4 Likes

Hmmmm.

One wonders if this has anything to do with upcoming Democratic House inquiries into Trump admin improprieties?

Naw.

3 Likes

We used to have a house in the desert a few miles from the border and one day my brother found a body there. So very sad.

1 Like

I’m sure the timing of his departure is unrelated to the fact that congressional oversight of the Executive Branch is imminent now that the Democrats have the House majority. Perhaps he’ll have as much success getting Republicans to donate to his legal defense fund as Roger Stone has.

2 Likes

Rachel Maddow is going to need a bigger board.

1 Like

Aww, Ryan we hardly knew ye.

Oh, wait, we knew you all too well, you sleazy piece of pond scum.

2 Likes

And Rachel’s Wall of Departure has reached singularity and collapsed upon itself

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available