Discussion: ‘Yep, I Just Said That’: ‘Politically Incorrect Conservative’ Parodies Self In Ad

1 Like

A bigoted asshole and proud of it; that’s my idea of a great candidate. What hath Trump wrought? He’s brought the worst of the country out into the open, with no apologies. Let’s hope the “Blue Wave” in November comes to pass.

24 Likes

This guy believed all those stereotypes about rednecks.

4 Likes

getting shitty gas mileage to trigger the libs

8 Likes

Latest polls don’t look so good.

Note that the behavior described in the lawsuit is a federal crime. Which would be investigate by DoJ if a secessionist weren’t running the place.

12 Likes

I have been “owned” so many times by these Re-Thugs that I guess I will have no choice but to vote Rethuglican in the fall. I mean, that is the point of “owning” us right? Make us lib-tards vote Re-Thug? Why else be such a proud asshole? It is an act, right?

Oh, sorry, I just learned it is not an act. They really are genuine assholes. :disappointed:

9 Likes

“I’ve got a big truck, just in case I need to round up criminal illegals and take them home myself,” erm, I thought the rethugs were against sheltering illegals?

12 Likes

Again, as with Trump, the truly frightening thing are the voters who eat this shit up.

10 Likes

Polls looking dire, double down, deplorables cheer.

1 Like

I’m sure he’ll drive them to the border his very own self. The south does, after all, have a long tradition of well-thought-out, totally nonracist private law enforcement.

11 Likes

Watch out, Brian, if you use every piece of stereotypical “conservative” imagery in one ad you’ll leave yourself with nowhere to go. Only thing I can think of left to do is tell your wife to go make you a sandwich.

9 Likes

The Republican side of the GA Governor race is a going Full Trump, and using Steroids. Not only Kemp’s ads but current Lt. Gov Casey Cagle has a doozy on the marauding bands of illegal immigrants killers that pervade GA, if you were to believe his lyin’ ass. It’s a freakin’ cesspool in every Trumpian way imaginable.

And the Democratic candidates are all women, and one of them a black woman. As a 10 year GA resident, I can say that not only are Democrats about as popular here as fire ants - except a portion of the greater Atlanta area – running a set of women for Governor is beyond futile. I think it’s great, except as a strategy to win a state-wide election…

2 Likes

Speaking as a taxpayer from a blue donor state that keeps your redneck shpile of a state from going bankrupt, F* YOU. Now send that truck back to the dealer who loaned it to you, get off your lazy ass, get a job and start contributing to society.

9 Likes

“I’ve got a big truck, just in case I need to round up criminal illegals
and take them home myself,” Kemp says in his latest ad, slamming the
door on a downright compensatory Ford F350. “Yep, I just said that.”

Italics mine to emphasize that TPM just reported that Brian Kemp has a small _____.

5 Likes

OT, but not really: “…to appeal to Georgia’s Trump voters, aping Trump’s rhetoric (“Georgia First”)…”

We have some goober here in Oregon running on the super original slogan Make Oregon Great Again. It’s bad enough that he’s parroting Trump; he can’t even come up with something original in the bargain. So stupid.

5 Likes

Polls. Meh.

1 Like

He could be planning to enslave them. It is Georgia, after all.

ETA: And this is coming from someone who has family roots in GA.

4 Likes

“…and while you’re at it, honey, bring me a beer.”

2 Likes

"[quote=“warrenzevon, post:14, topic:72052”]
Now send that truck back to the dealer who loaned it to you, get off your lazy ass, get a job and start contributing to society.
[/quote]

And, while you’re it, Jack, lay off the opioids."

4 Likes