Discussion: WV Senate Candidate Attacks McConnell's 'China Family' In New Ad

2 Likes

Does Blankenship thinks he is running against McConnell? Or does he thinks that adding a little overt racism is going to help him with West Virginia voters? I guess he knows his people…

25 Likes

McConnell better tread lightly in any condemnation of racism. No need to alienate the President right now.

28 Likes

This is what the GOP has come too. They are so saturated in racism they are now using it on their leader of the senate. Cute.

27 Likes

“Mitch McConnell has created millions of jobs for China-people. While doing so, Mitch has gotten rich. In fact, his China family has given him tens of millions of dollars.”

So Blankenship’s pretty much got the nomination wrapped up with GOP base with this ad?

38 Likes

I hope so. :wink: It is WV after all.

5 Likes

They are so cute when they go full retard…

9 Likes

This guy’s just killing me … KILLING me … I tell ya ! —

14 Likes

Seeing where this is going, we’re probably only days away from a Blankenship commercial highlighting McConnell’s dismissal from the Army; the missing records and the ugly rumors that have circled that event about him for literally years.

11 Likes

That strategy may work among Republicans in WV.

2 Likes

I will officially declare the Tooth Fairy as my guardian angel if Blankenship wins.

2 Likes

“Sen. Joe Manchin (R-WV)”?

Did Manchin switch parties when I wasn’t looking? I mean, it’s probably an easy mistake to make with him, but…

5 Likes

Deplorable, but Mitch is just reaping what he sows.

24 Likes

Even Newer Blankenship Campaign Ad:

“Don Blankenship has created many new jobs for West Virginians by helping to kill other West Virginians. It’s a win-win.”

14 Likes

Blankenship’s mustache trying to frighten McConnell’s beard?

1 Like

I despise the fucking racism, but I love that McConnell’s the target of the monster he’s helped create.

21 Likes

Using the term “China People” is particularly offensive here, because everyone knows both Chao and McConnell are Lizard People.

15 Likes

Blankenship’s next ad: “Those Chinamen are taking all the railroad construction jobs!”

5 Likes

“This guy’s just killing me … KILLING me … I tell ya ! —“

Oh, so you’re a miner?

12 Likes

Mitch could not stay alive long enough to see the conclusion of an investigation about him and his ties to everything against this country. Treason would be the minimum required indictment.
Blankenship might have killed off 29 workers but mcConnell has killed off a country with his anti everything except what is good for him and his loyalty to his money masters… He is a trump 5.0 who works in the darkness to feel safe and secure.
It would be great for the country to see who he and his wife really work for.

9 Likes