Discussion: Woman Shouts Down Florida Gov. Rick Scott In Starbucks: 'You're An A*shole!' (VIDEO)

http://cleantechnica.com/files/2014/11/rick-scott-meme-1.jpg

Good job to that Woman ! If it was me I would of done the same all the while holding back from slamming this asshole in the face.
My Mom had to go to HCA Aventura for leg pains.She never left that filthy Hospital…she died of Septis.And this happens due to filthy conditions as this = bacterial poisons in your blood.

3 Likes

I actually believe more do than not. Unfortunately the MSM would have you believe otherwise

2 Likes

Good for her!

2 Likes

I’ve got a 20 towards a Starbucks coffee card for the gutsy lady. Can we make it a hundred? Let’s do it!

1 Like

We in Florida who are not dumbass tea Baggers should follow Ms Jennings example. We should also go after our corrupt legislators!

1 Like

Let’s hope that reptile shaming catches on.

6 Likes

That woman rocks.

Wish I could buy her that cup of jo.

6 Likes

I’m guessing the Obama led recovery from the Bush crash that has cut unemployment rates in half might have a bit more to do with creating those jobs than anything Scott did.

7 Likes

Free coffee until Scott leaves office.

3 Likes

Bloomberg used to ride the subway sometimes. Of course, he was chauffeured to the station in a black Escalade.

3 Likes

The way she knocked that one out and continued on without missing a beat was laugh out loud impressive.

5 Likes

Notice that Republicans HATE HATE HATE it when they have to answer to ordinary people for their policies. Did you notice there were a couple of Scott’s people moving towards the woman, even though she was only speaking to him? If Scott had a backbone, he would have waited for his Coffee instead of running away.

5 Likes

think about when people loudly heckle Obama at rallies or speeches. he doesn’t just turn and run away. he engages them in a dialogue. he explains his position, and listens to theirs.

that’s the difference between a leader and a shitstain skeletor fuck.

7 Likes

Dear Florida,
more of this please!

4 Likes

Actually, I thought she was far too polite.

1 Like

That. Was. Awesome! They guy taking the video had it just right: “Sweet”!

2 Likes

Oh, believe me, those of us who lurk around here indeed trust that you do. I hope you get the chance to show Brownback someday.

2 Likes

Why can’t the Democratic Party run people like THIS in Florida?
People who won’t take any shit from the Republicans, and tell it like it IS!
sigh.

2 Likes

Just looking at him he seems more like a dickhead than an asshole…and it was a long blank for just asshole, I think she actually said fucking asshole, which fits almost as well as dickhead.

1 Like

I’m in . . . ;)!

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available