Discussion: Wisconsin Authorities Probing Male Students' Nazi Salute Prom Photo

Or mimicking Laura Ingraham

1 Like

I read yesterday that the photographer’s wife was a school teacher. Ugh.

2 Likes

Preemptive failure of their college admissions process…

2 Likes

O damn. I’m sorry to hear that.

1 Like

Please someone enlighten me here, I never did the prom thing.

• why are all these guys in their prom attire getting a group photo while not at prom?
  • where are the girls’ photo
  • this was taken almost a year ago, why is it surfacing now
  • and after all most a year between photo and discovery why didn’t anyone talk about this
1 Like

They should be required to watch film of what the Allies found in the German concentration camps and to take and pass a civics class before receiving their high school diplomas.

10 Likes

Yes they very well should.

1 Like

no way are they “waving”. They are all using the same arm and the same pattern and the same direction…unless they are waving in unison…and that aint happenin! If they were waving would they all have used the same right arm? If they were waving wouldnt there be randomness as far as direction of their “wave”…no…this is the nazi salute and judging from what is being said about that community and how the school board and school officials look the other way when bullying and racist comments are made pretty much defines that community…what a shame middle America is so fucked up, racists and “entitled”

2 Likes

I can’t stress this enough, the first thing the new Democratic Congress needs to do is start committee work on the annual appropriations bills. The country desperately needs a break from peering into the septic tank and live tweeting every little turd.

3 Likes

I only wish it was ‘was.’ Normally, I don’t hold one spouse responsible for the other spouse’s behavior but for this situation I’d make an exception, Anyone willing to tolerate this in a spouse has no business being in authority over children.

2 Likes

Au contraire. The country needs a damned long good look in that septic tank and those turds aren’t so small.

This whole thing from start to finish needs to be remembered and I know being studied. This was America getting shifted away from democracy and we need to pay attention and his voters need their faces rubbed in it.

3 Likes

Laura Ingraham:

2 Likes

There were pic with the girls in them in the same photoset (now taken down) on the neo Nazi photographer’s website.

3 Likes

I keep thinking their must be an alternative explanation and that this is simply out of context, but so far, I haven’t found anything to suggest that is true. The boy in the top row, far right is not saluting and posted a statement which you can read here suggesting the salute was the idea of the photographer? And was intentional. WTF?

So let’s run down the photog and get him on the record explaining the photo.

1 Like

Expel them all.

Good to know, thanks.

Baraboo School District symbol: https://i.imgur.com/KTMIpKq.jpg

Nazi symbol: https://img06.deviantart.net/6893/i/2004/119/e/2/third_reich_eagle.jpg

I don’t think the septic will go anywhere, but we just need a little substance to dilute it with. When Congress goes a full year without doing much of anything, there’s literally nothing left.

Since the photo surfaced, it has received universal condemnation from local, state and even national officials…

…excepting Scott Walker, who expressed his deep displeasure that the students in the photo were not old enough to vote during the latest elections.

… “malevolent behavior” by “those in society who can and do take the time to be jerks.”

Is there such a thing as femalevolent behavior?

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available