They routinely shower him with golden affection…
I guess when urine a tough spot, it’s good to know you’ve got friends!
At least Lurch looks like he might be hung. Roger Stone has “needledick” written all over him.
Asked for a comment on his pal, Rudy Ghouliani groped for an answer, while thinking fondly of old Rog…

The Wikileaks representative, who declined to identify themselves
Okay then, moving on.
OT: They have no shame. As far as yesterday’s demonstrations from Siberia to Minsk.
This is like looking into a cow’s anus and finding a pig’s snout.
Really not referring to Stone as a cow’s anus or pig’s snout. Though it’s not a stretch.
You have to admit it’s fitting placement for a sextuple bankrupt real estate mongrel.
As they say: “Location. Location. Location.”
Tell me this is photo shopped.
“Sheesh, this is exhausting”–the strategery in a nutshell. With brass nuts all around.
Look into your hearts, people. These two men “Rog and Julie” are placing their personal integrity on the line. It seems like there’s no limit to this crap, but the second the Orange one looks like a liability it could fall apart so fast you won’t believe it. On a hopeful note, just when it seemed like it couldn’t get worse, the fingerpointing and bloodletting at the Presidential Palace on Pennsylvania appear to have ramped up according to Farhentold’s twitter feed. I think it’s an excerpt from Politico, not sure.
Maybe, but with Donnie, I just naturally thought “asshole”.
No can do, my dear…
WTH? Something really fishy with this back-and-forth between WikiLeaks and Roger Stone. Distraction, is my guess. I don’t believe either one of them for the full truth. They’re making a bunch of noise but nothing intelligible.
Oh yuk
I love to see these stooges’ conspiracy unraveling…
…and these aren’t even the good Stooges. This is the latter antics of Joe Besser and Joe DeRita
Oh dear, from crime buster to junk handler.
“junk” might be overstating it, a bunch.
I didn’t want to get into the weeds,
Easy to do when you’re confronted with the GOP follies…
