Discussion: Why Did Mike Flynn Bother To Lie To The FBI?

My spelling isn’t the greatest as my students reminded me frequently.

1 Like

We’ve talked about this chez blue because we are two as retirees who would be affected. It’s a gloomy conversation from start to finish.

3 Likes
  1. Flynn lied because it was part of a much larger problem he was trying to hide.
  2. The plea was to this issue because Mueller doesn’t want to signal how much he knows about the larger problem.
2 Likes

Your spelling is fine. I suspect subliminal GOP bombardment syndrome.:slight_smile:

Funny, well maybe not so funny, but Senatortortoise actively shunned any votes from the other side of the aisle on this “tax cut” bill.
And since they hadn’t even finished printing the bill…much less had time to read it they should never again be allowed to whine about democrats ramming a bill thru with short notice.

1 Like

Have you seen what passes for proposed earth shattering tax legislation in the read nothing party?

4 Likes

I really won’t sleep at night unless that asshole Giuliani goes down too. As a life-long NYCer, I’ve seen him in action in person and believe me, no bigger asshole exists on earth. Lazy, self-entitled, and inept, he’s got to be involved here in some way. He’s been too quiet for too long, which makes me nervous.

6 Likes

I think he’s aware enough to see the shit barreling down the chute.

2 Likes

But the truth as we’ve seen is that they WON’T! They are just too dumb, and filled with tribalistic hate. It’s why I just write them off and stop despairing their misery. They really can’t be helped, so better to sweep them out of the way.

4 Likes

Word.

Why anyone wastes any time at all worrying about Trump voters and why anyone wastes bandwidth lamenting over them completely puzzles me.

We don’t need them; they are not new; they are a minority within a minority.

Fuck Trump Voters.

6 Likes

I’d say they are NOT close at all!

The Senate bill guts the healthcare mandate and the House version does not. They contain two very different tax rate levels as well, which is a very big deal. I’m not sure they can do it without losing votes they really don’t have to spare.

3 Likes

Assuming facts not in evidence, lol.

Giuliani is a total loon, he doesn’t have the smarts to avoid this shit show!

3 Likes

From cnn.com:

Is Trump worried about what Flynn might say? 'No, I’m not’

He should be.

As for the tax bill…
Now that the senate and House versions are going to conference to iron out the differences… praps the Senators will have some time to actually read what they voted on and passed since the bill wasn’t even printed when they voted on it.

4 Likes

I think he should worry about what he’s SAID, not what he might say. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Now one post-Flynn day into the rolling average.

Now if the media immeidately stop framing this national tragedy of massive tax scam as a “huge win” for The Moron and The McTortoise, Flynn’s guilty plea multiplied by the scam should push up his disapproval even higher.

@spencersmom
@squirreltown

7 Likes

This.
I didn’t think high-twenties disapproval was possible, but hmmmm…

7 Likes

Yes. The Kumquat ordered the lie!
(I just had to sneak that new insult in.)

3 Likes

A new record! Not sure even the fluffiest Rasmussen fluffers can fix that!

3 Likes

@squirreltown

I first want to see low-60ies low-30ies ratings sustained for long enough to become a new baseline… that would be big, as till recently the norm has been mostly high 50ies and high 30ies. Once the new baseline established, we can go from there for 2018, while more keeps coming on the Russia investigation front, and people are increasingly informed about how adversely the tax scam affects their lives.

Damn. We knew 2018 is critical, but not a single day goes by without the stake getting higher… :persevere:

4 Likes

FBI NYFO has been mobbed-up for decades. Giuliani facilitated.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available