Discussion: White Nationalist Leader Selected As One Of Trump’s California Delegates

Well despite the fact that Lyndon Johnson sent to Congress recommendations to draft a Highway Saftey bill before “Unsafe at any speed” was even published, and that the Act which lead to mandating seat belts by car manufacturers which based on the Johnson administration recommendation was worked up and reported out of committee before the book even got on the best-seller list, it is more than a little misleading to claim Nader was the reason seat belts were required to be installd in cars.

I will grant that he was an effective gadfly in raising public awareness of it, and is all well and good. But to claim he saved more American lives other than FDR or Churchill is not really accurate. Try Googling Norman Borlaug some time.

And none of that has any relevance to the colossal fuck-up his egomaniac (and GOP funded) bids for POTUS did by getting dopey emo-progs to vote Green in 2000.

But whatever helps get you through the night with your feigned purity intact I suppose.

4 Likes

Yep. Scary. It’s been building bit by bit, through RWNJ hate media and extremists eradicating any middle ground or appeal to reason. It could happen here.

A good friend of mine has recently taken advantage of her Irish ancestry to apply for dual citizenship. She’s ready to move there the day after the election if necessary. She said she’d save a room for me.

2 Likes

“I just hope to show how I can be mainstream and have these views,”
Johnson told Mother Jones. “I can be a white nationalist and be a strong
supporter of Donald Trump and be a good example to everybody.”…(Except Hispanics and black folks)

(in Church Lady voice)
Well … isn’t that special?
He seems nice… like …ummmmm Satan?

3 Likes

Of course he is! Typical!

1 Like

Last week the redstate.com commenters were in full meltdown mode in horror of Trump. This week they are still angry but starting to warm up to the idea of a Trump (aka “Anyone but Hillary!” presidency). Within a week or two I’d bet they will be on board with this fantastic specimen of pure conservatism, Mr. Trump. Have you guys ever visited that site and read the rules? You have tow the line 100% or you get banned. They will not tolerate a troll ever. If you can’t put up with a few trolls you are an idiot, not very confident and a pussy.

(Edited because even I could not understand what I previously attempted to type.)

So much for good management…

1 Like

I know all about Nader.
I used to know his sister—she couldn’t stand him either.

5 Likes

they were deterred from buying Chevy Corsairs.

Corvairs. Nice little cars, even if they were “unsafe at any speed.”

1 Like

It’s funny, I was thinking that many people mistakenly refer to Corvairs as Corsairs, when I posted that! I think a Corsair would be worth considerably more than a Corvair at this point.

1 Like

A Pappy Boyington Special? :wink:

1 Like

Donald Trump 2016: In Your Heart You Know He’s White

http://f.tqn.com/y/politicalhumor/1/9/h/c/6/Trump-Yes-We-Klan.jpg

2 Likes

2 Likes

Gotta’ give him a little 'tude: :wink:

http://cdn.ymaservices.com/editorial_service/media/images/000/071/296/compressed/nein.gif?1416843797.gif

5 Likes

I think the “database error” is the first sign that the Trump campaign has truly pivoted. Somewhere in the surely now burgeoning organization coalescing around him are actual professional flacks, Just like real politicians have and they deliver real professional BS.

1 Like

Database error? But I thought Trump had the BEST databases

2 Likes

One of the most prominent white nationalists in the United States was reportedly approved by the Donald Trump campaign to serve as a delegate for Trump in the California primary.

Well of course he’s one of the most prominent white nationalists. You don’t think Trump would get some no-name bargain-basement white supremacist, did you? He’s got the BEST white nationalists, the very best and classiest! Quality!

3 Likes

Every reporter who covers any Republican politician is negligent if they fail to ask a question about this. The quota should be six questions if their politician is Paul Ryan or Mitch McConnell.

3 Likes

Still more evidence of Trump unfitness to be President!

1 Like

Why wait?

Republicans have the power to legislate it right now. Sure, Obama will probably veto it, but why not start building support to empower government to give preferential treatment to those with the right ethnicity? You might be among the chosen.

Ask your Congressman today, conservatives: what are his plans for a white ethno-state?

2 Likes

I suggest Trump nominate Michael Steele for U.N. Ambassador. Steele has the ability to talk and talk and talk and portray the GOP (the most blatantly xenophobic cult since the 1850 Know Nothings) in the most favourable light possible. He also has the unique ability to appear as though anti-black rhetoric, policies, dogma, Jim Crow and a host of other racist things do not apply to him.

He should be great for the U.N…as the “face” of Trump’s Uwhited States of America

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available