Discussion: White House: World Will Have To 'Wait And See' About Trump Military Threat

1 Like

Flapping windbag, flaps in wind. No transcript needed.

20 Likes

he was just kidding!

7 Likes

Apparently, this is all a game…

Dickhead.

35 Likes

Despicable, her making jokes about this. This is life and death we’re talking about. In particular the lives of the military people her swine of a boss tries so hard to stand in the reflected glory of.

41 Likes

Die / Not Gonna Die
End of the World / Not End of the world
OHHH the suspense
I love a good mystery
The ratings are gonna be through the roof Donnie
An 80% share
Demographics across all groups

We’ll see Donnie we’ll see

15 Likes

Never before has ‘well actually there was no statement and no change in policy made at all’ been so exciting! Make America Antsy Again I guess.

5 Likes

It’s a very dangerous game.

15 Likes

Exactly!!! The whole crew of them deserve to be stoned. (And I mean as set forth in the Bible.)

16 Likes

Geez, can’t we even see a trailer? Come on. Is this guy in the entertainment biz or isn’t he? Can’t even do that right. Sheesh.

4 Likes

It seems the chaos, fear and panic resulting from a nuclear strike would be the perfect moment to slip in notice you had engineered the firing of Mueller.

13 Likes

Just another normal day in a perfectly normal presidency.

23 Likes

Rocks! I have rocks. CT is overwhelmed with rocks. Where do I sign up?

8 Likes

Orange Julius clearly grew up in Queens. His basic toolbox only contains Three Card Monte, The Dozens and the Shell Game.

8 Likes

To quote the Secretary of State: Fucking moron.

22 Likes

I have wood, does anyone have sheep?

5 Likes

I’m in a mood today, and I won’t apologize for posting this. The woman is a TWUNT, because, sometimes, the words making up TWUNT aren’t quite enough on their own.

12 Likes

It’s all a “Reality Show”, or perhaps a surreality show. It’s not worth holding one’s breath and playing his cruel games. Who cares what he says? He’ll do what he does and if he plunges us into the deep oblivion of a nuclear engagement, that’s what he’ll do. The only folks who can stop him are those with the tired faced wives that dined with him. As is always the case, the build up with Trump is never ever equal to the execution. So there’s that and we must hang our hopes on charms like these and, by the grace of God, that he’ll be taken unto Abraham’s bosom with all due alacrity.

39 Likes

I listened to the moronic press conference or whatever it was (!) and came away with the impression Dotard-Donnie-Two-Scoops plans to fire a lot of generals. He’s probably got a hand-written list from Putin.

6 Likes

My 88 year old mother told me the other day, “I would never wish harm on anyone, but an open car ride through Dallas would be a nice option at this time.”

36 Likes