Discussion: White House: Trump Asks Bolton To Invite Putin To DC In The Fall

It presumably would take place at the White House

If it happens (it shouldn’t) it will take place a Mara-a-Lago. Trump hates the White House and because he’s an amateur negotiator who thinks he’s great, he’s already decided that having Putin “on Trump’s home turf” will somehow set him off-balance. Trump is a small and particularly dumb child playing very adult games.

3 Likes

At least this meeting can be bugged, if it ever happens.

3 Likes

That’s Trump’s idea of a joke. It’s also a bit of a tell as to what is on his mind: there are a lot of things Trump hopes are hidden.

I’m not sure if you’re being jokey, but yes, I think that very thing is in the near future. The redhead spy that’s making Trump spastic.

1 Like

but they have all those fun cartoon animals!

1 Like

Actually, I do hate Donald Trump…just so we’re clear.

1 Like

5 Likes

Trump is just off the rails today. Now he wants to make things harder for endangered species.

This guy supposedly made the proposal.

Accelerating the recovery and delisting of protected species is the name of the game. Which is sort a fairy tale for hunters seeking to shoot something more than traffic signs or beer bottles. Genius.

Yes, it will be after the state dinner during an address to congress. He’ll begin, “Greetings, Comrades…”

3 Likes

You mean sort of like this:

7 Likes

To surrender the nation to his superior.

… you now have fewer tv channels to choose. See? Thing’s better already.

3 Likes

Alternative headline: Putin to officially assume the reigns of government in D.C. this Fall.

Oh, now… this is soooooo spot on!

1 Like

You missed the best part!

His full response (on MSNBC) was: “Say that again? Did I hear you? … Whoopie! That’s gonna be special.”

1 Like

The clip of Hillary is from back in 2010 before many of the bad things Putin has done. Hillary posted this prescient take down of Trump in reply:

1 Like

Just think of Paul Ryan’s and Mitch McConnell’s reactions when they got the news that Trump plans to hold this meeting before the midterm elections…!

4 Likes

All of this manufactured drama… let’s keep our eye on:
Supreme Court Nominee
Mueller Probe/ Indictments
and for God’s sake, WHERE ARE THE CHILDREN??

6 Likes

That is one well-fitting shirt this guy is wearing. Where do they get these people? He looks like a fool.

The bigger question is where do Republicans get their astonishingly pliant base? Putin would kill to have such a docile bunch of suckers. On the day Nixon resigned, 27% of Americans, nearly all of them Republicans thought Nixon was doing a great job. LIAs, Low Information Americans.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available