Discussion: White House Says Ben Carson Is Doing A ‘Tremendous Job,’ Has Trump’s Confidence

of course they like him, he’s the ultimate toady. no other qualifications required.

6 Likes

Uh-oh.

I forget … is having Trump’s confidence the second or third step in the buh-bye process?

18 Likes

In other words, he’ll be gone within 72 hours.

4 Likes

Someday Ma Hamhock is going to choke on her lies and die. With any luck, it will be sooner than later.

3 Likes

Dang, you and @rickjones beat me to it!

1 Like

Just long enough for him to pack up that expensive table and gather his personal belongings.

2 Likes

Trump is quoted as telling Carson…

“Heck of a job, Brownie”

9 Likes

White House Says Ben Carson Is Doing A ‘Tremendous Job,’ Has Trump’s Confidence

Yeah, well, he said that about Frederick Douglass and look at what happened to him.

9 Likes

Doing A ‘Tremendous Job,’
Has Trump’s Confidence

Why are they in the same sentence?

1 Like

And did any intrepid reporter ask SHS what does tremendous mean to Trump in regards to policy changes, goals, or cost cutting?

3 Likes

IIRC, he ultimately ended up being shamed into sending the table back (cancelling the order, think it was supposed to be custom-made or something). :smile:

However, never heard whether the same was true for the $8000 dishwasher (which came out later).

I’ll bet his wife insists on bringing that home when he’s out on his ear.

2 Likes

When Pinocchio lied repeatedly his nose grew longer, when SHS lies repeatedly she gets bigger.

1 Like

The job being, to perform a maladjusted 14-year-old boy’s idea of an insult comic – go on teevee not to communicate but to smirk, insult the libs, and generally act like a dick. He’s proved again and again that in this, he’s a close second only to his master.

2 Likes

Oh, no. I’m so sorry, Sleepy Ben :frowning:

3 Likes

“Has Trump Confidence”

Uh-oh, Benerino! You’re a goner now! Best try and sneak that $32K dining room suite out of your office while you can! Maybe Sarah Sanders can help you carry it out under one of her Little Rock Tent and Awning outfits.

2 Likes

Trump’s Confidence = Pending Unemployment

4 Likes

Trump has confidence in Carson’s job.

See, it’s what we said in the first place: it’s a “confidence job”.

“He is doing a tremendous job and he’s very supportive of the work he’s doing over there. Besides, he’s the only ni(CLANG!) we have left."

Carson isn’t a Brownie. He’s an Oreo.

1 Like