Discussion: White House Request For Feedback On Its Election Commission Backfired Bigly

1 Like

The White House did not redact personal information, like home and email addresses, for those who submitted contacts.

And we are supposed to trust them with sensitive information like SSNs?

13 Likes

The White House did not redact personal information, like home and email addresses, for those who submitted contacts.

They know who their anonymous froggies are going to harass.

9 Likes

6 Likes

True, but by not withholding personal info, ‘1600’ basically made the trolls jobs, a lot easier.

4 Likes

Next up: collecting ACA “horror” stories, which will also be published with complete home addresses, telephone numbers and medical histories.

Winning.

ETA: Barely six months ago this would’ve been considered scandalous. But now, in the alt-normal … Sad.

9 Likes

Which was the point…

2 Likes

I hope it wasn’t intentional.

It’s not the froggie troller’s I’d be worried about, it would be the Drumpftroopers showing up at my door.

It’s scary / amazing how much info you can find just by googling someone email address…

3 Likes

And by the tenor and tone of some of these respondents those froggies better watch out. I’ve heard that fried frog legs are quite delish.

The White House did not redact personal information

Oh, goodie. Another unmasking scandal.

1 Like

They really are yummy. Light tempura batter with salt and pepper - so good.

“The White House did not redact personal information, like home and email addresses, for those who submitted contacts.”

This has the stench of an implicit threat to those American’s who have registered their unfavorable opinion with (Russia’s) Agent Orange’s disingenuous electoral information grab. Wow!

What has happened in America?