Discussion: White House Postpones Second Putin Summit Until After 'Russia Witch Hunt'

2 Likes

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Two Scoops is going to have an epic twitter shitfit early on the fourth morning of this Infrastructure Week.

43 Likes

So, never then.

Gee, that’s too bad.

42 Likes

Chortle.

74 Likes

“[S]o we’ve agreed that it will be after the first of the year,” Bolton’s statement said.

Nice try.

34 Likes

Hair Furor:

Don’t forget to add Vlad to your visitors list when you get to Leavenworth. But if he asks you to sniff his hanky, don’t. It’s a trap!

22 Likes

I, for one, am calm that Donald Trump will react to “he wouldn’t come/they wouldn’t let me”* with an attitude of calm sobriety and definitely won’t freak out like a toddler who just shat his diaper.

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

24 Likes

Assuming that Bolton survives to the new year.

18 Likes

Ohhh. I was hoping Ptutin would be here for tRump’s big parade in November.

23 Likes

Is Putin just avoiding a possible subpoena or indictment during what otherwise would be a pleasant and productive trip?

21 Likes

Putin really didn’t want to visit the Deep State anyway.

15 Likes

I think Trump should take some time to mourn and process this loss, but remember with time he’ll be free to find a new romance with a new authoritarian strongman who’ll love him for himself. #justnotthatintoyou

49 Likes

:notes:We’ll meet again,
Don’t know where, don’t know when
But I know we’ll meet again some sunny day🎶

29 Likes

I can’t keep track on who’s rogue or vogue from minute to minute.

8 Likes

As an aside, “the President can’t conduct the business of the office as he sees necessary due to his ongoing legal battles” would seem to me like a good reason for his removal from that office.

But that’s none of my business.

55 Likes

O we gotta say goodbye for the summer
but darling I promise you this
O let us meet again one day in September
sealed with a kiss…

24 Likes

Surprising. You would think the WH wants Putin here right before the mid-terms.

Make American Calm Again.

1 Like

Meantime Putin’s doing his aerobic Krav Maga routine to this classic and laughing so hard he can’t get his breath control right:

11 Likes

Sounds like some new polling must have just come in

24 Likes

Putin as “Russian Strongman 1” in Mueller indictment.

22 Likes