Discussion: White House-Ousted Omarosa To Release 'Unhinged' Memoir Next Month

1 Like

That should be fun.

4 Likes

If it looses votes for Trump I welcome it, but really who would listen to this woman? She has obviously no judgement or critical thinking skills, so I guess that makes her someone who can communicate with Trump voters on their own level, but she is black. Doesn’t she know that the only time a Republican listens to a black person is when they are safely reading from a Russian teleprompter praising white people past and present at an NRA event while not holding a gun? But then its a book. So its all good. The GOP just uses those to launder campaign money and fix the uneven leg on the dining room table.

1 Like

I’m not buying.

5 Likes

that her publisher calls “explosive” and “jaw-dropping.”

Wow, it must really be something. Usually, they just say “buy it if you want to, no sweat”.

14 Likes

“Unhinged” accurately describes the narcissistic nincompoop who once boasted that all of his enemies will bow down before His Ass-Holeyness!

2 Likes

It has that hypnotic type of “Train Wreck” written all over it.

5 Likes

One sees this personality in the business world now and again. She has all kinds of “issues” unrelated to work. She drives everyone crazy, but mgmt. won’t act… She does as little as she can get away with Is all talk and no show. Usually they quit in a huff and are never heard from again.

1 Like

Tiresome self-promoter deliberately kept on the periphery to release what now?

12 Likes

Hmm, trying to make difference in a pretty crowded field ?

Let’s hope the headlines won’t steal the attention from her book ?

Correction, I clearly meant "Let’s hope the headlines won’tn’t steal the attention from her book.

3 Likes

Unhinged is all she’s ever been. If seedy, unverifiable gossip is your thing then this is the book for you.

3 Likes

Omarosa and Trump are both creeps. May they have a wonderful fight.

3 Likes

I’m of two minds on this. On one hand Omarosa is good at one thing - self-promotion. So this book could be nothing more than a whole lot of minor level Kardashian type intrigue and drama.

On the other hand, Omarosa burned a lot of bridges working for Trump. She could be looking to get back to her pre-Trump life (e.g. doesn’t want to have her restaurant meals spit in for the rest of her life). Much like Lanny Davis is saying Cohen is up to. Sure, the motives are suspect, but who cares if its damaging to You-Know-Who?

She’s a creature of reality TV. But when I watched Big Brother there was something about her that seemed genuine. Batshit crazy? Sure. But not evil.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t say she has no judgement. She retained enough of a shred of humanity while working for Trump to be able to escape his orbit. What is Reince doing these days anyway?

Lemme guess…Regnery Press? Coming to a discount bin near you.

Omarosa…a real Miss Cleo for the today’s sucker.

8 Likes

She was fired.

4 Likes

Racist much?

On the TeeVee show the producers and editors were able to keep some of Dotard’s worst characteristics hidden by careful scripting and retakes. Omarosa’s reality show character stoked his ego to her advantage against the other players. But as Donnie Boy faded in and out of reality he might have decided she (the TeeVee actor) would make a nice notch on his bedpost. If she thought there would be some actual work to do in the Whites Only House, her disappointment at being dismissed from the plantation house is understandable.

The most important thing is that everyone associated with Trump’s White House makes as much money as possible. And the willing, gullible media be there to smooth the path every step of the way.

2 Likes

It’s puzzling there is little talk from any quarter about whether she has an NDA issue to deal with in releasing this book. I don’t see it mentioned in accounts of her activities post-WH employment.