Discussion: White House 'Not Aware' Of Any Other Hush Money Payments For Trump

1 Like

If you were “aware”, would you tell us?

14 Likes

uhRay-ohRay

7 Likes

Don’t tell me, let me guess—you think she’s being evasive. A little.

9 Likes

Frankly, after the week she just had (which, you know, even by Trump Admin. standards, has been a doozy), I can’t blame her. She knows people aren’t being square with her; she has no other choice but to hedge.

(None of the above should be read as my feeling sympathy for her. She’s continued to ride in this rodeo. But still.)

4 Likes

Given that she basically admitted last week that she is systematically lied to, can we please stop referring to what she says as what the “White House” says and, instead, attribute it to her personally? Tx.

21 Likes

Oh. So to what purpose was Cohen’s $700,000 ‘slush fund’ to be used?

What the White House IS aware of would roll around in an ant’s ass like a BB in a boxcar.

5 Likes

White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Ziegler said that she does not personally know of any currently unknown hush money payments…

Just noting an occupational similarity and hazard.

4 Likes

14 Likes

Soooooo … you’ll check and get back to us?

Or continue to blather away with less and less information, more and more obfuscation, until you are a complete pile of mush with nothing to say?

Now that we all know you’ve been underbussed by the trumpster, you’re not so condescending now, are you, Sarah?

4 Likes

Let’s check with Rudy then and see what he has to say:
“Yes!”
“No!”
“Maybe!”
“Signs point to quite possibly”
“Outlook looks good”
“Says who?”
“Sorry but I’m new here”
“Check with Sarah”

6 Likes

“I’m not aware of anything like that.”

The White House—and even Chiselin’ Trump, himself—once said the same thing about the Stormy Daniels hush payment, didn’t they?

8 Likes

Are those the women that Donnie-Boy has paid off?

5 Likes

oh that was that other time that had nothing to do at all with this time even though your lying eyes are telling you it’s very similar to that time but it’s not - Maggie

8 Likes

was there a follow up question such as “based on the best information that you have at this time”?

better yet, is there some tone of voice/inflection that could be used as a verbal asterisk? kind of an inflection at the end of a sentence

or just put a sign with an asterisk saying “*based on best information at the time of notice” right behind her head

or, just assume anything said by the White House is a lie, which would save a ton of time and paper

6 Likes

Oh! So that’s why each of them has a leg up on him.

4 Likes

I am not in a position to confirm or deny that at this time.

4 Likes

Sarah’s changed her makeup. For the better.

1 Like

“…because I have never asked about it. And if I were ever in a room with Trump and he started to tell me, I would put my fingers in my ears and yell LALALALLALA”

1 Like

Remember when Obama’s press secretary had to answer questions like these on a daily basis. Those were the days, huh?

8 Likes