Discussion: White House Contractor Arrested On Murder Charges Had Security Clearance

Why of course he did.

2 Likes

I imagine lying about being a police officer at the DIA in 2012 should have stopped his clearance application. That was found by the Daily Beast.
The arrest warrant is only 3 weeks old and he did get stopped???

1 Like

He needed the clearance for that big Pizza-parlor investigation.

3 Likes

So Dotard was truly planning on going after Jim Comey?

It’s ATTEMPTED murder! No proofreaders? And he had his security clearance since 2017.

1 Like

Let’s remember that clearances are about handling classified material and vulnerability to blackmail. So if he told the investigators about all those things, it would just be a boys-will-be-boys situation. The fact that he never should have been employed is a separate matter.

ETA: I put a snark tag in there, didn’t look at the preview to see whether it showed up. oops

1 Like

And , you forgot a comma ! –

1 Like

I got my security clearance bounced because I had a judgment filed against me by a former landlord for $400.00. Seems it’s a bit easier to get one these days.

5 Likes

When was his security clearance last reviewed?

1 Like

He was hired as a hit-man. You heard it here first.

3 Likes

Yeah, it occurred to me that he is Stormy Daniels’s stalker, perhaps hired to keep him close and quiet.

1 Like
1 Like

Got his clearance from a mail order service…just like Kushner!

1 Like

An unnamed White House spokesperson told the Daily Beast that he was hired to “provide temporary services” to the NSC in December 2017.

i.e., a timely distraction from T rumpp when called upon.

What a useless article…the previous dismissed charges are “interesting” but from where and what is the basic info on the Murder Warrant?!?

Besides the murder charges, Edwards has run into legal problems related to assault twice before.

No convictions so far, so he wont have any trouble buying firearms.