Discussion: White House Confirms Obama And Trump Spoke Over The Weekend

So the president talks on the phone to Zippy the Pinhead and the next day Zippy goes off on a twitter rant?

I blame Obama…

6 Likes

Any and all involvment Obama has between now and the end of January is good, he’s been for long the only adult in the room and can only provide a calming and rational influence to someone who has neither the temperament, intelligence or focus to do the job of President. We have 4 years of full blown nonsense ahead of us, least we can hope for is a couple months of smooth transition provided by Obama.

4 Likes

Why should we think Trump wanted to know anything besides “can you move out early?”

3 Likes

Gotta feel sorry for Barack, having to deal with that sleazeball.

12 Likes

Trump wanted to know if Navy Seals are KAC ready…

2 Likes

Well, for roasting him so mercilessly at the WHCAD I do. I mean, it was funny, but I could have done without the aftermath.

3 Likes

Trump craves approval from famous powerful people. If PBO can use that lever to pull DJT away from the gravity of the Deplorables, we might survive the next 4 years.

4 Likes

I disagree. Unless a miracle happens we’re already screwed. I’d rather see Obama let the Orange Shitgibbon and his mindless minions spin hopelessly out of control before Coronation Day. It seems POTUS is probably the only person preventing that from happening.

4 Likes

Of course we’re screwed, but a steadying hand now can minimize the damage a Trump administration can do in the immediate term, Obama is the ONLY person who can be that steadying hand.

1 Like

I understand where you’re coming from, but I think that every time Obama talks to Trump he basically “normalizes” him in public consciousness, but doesn’t get normalized behavior from Trump in return. So, I think it’s much more important for Obama to be drawing red lines for Trump, and for Trump to understand that Obama will come after him if he goes anywhere near those redlines. Obama’s behavior here kind of reminds me of his behavior with the so-called Balanced Budget Commission-- which turned into a disaster.

4 Likes

Since every living president has said DJT shouldn’t be one, I figure they must know something about the job and/or DJT that really concerns them. Like something more than the extremely obvious psychopathy. Scary thought.

3 Likes

obama doing the jedi mind trick on donnie. easy pickens.

3 Likes

I imagine Obama has to hold back his stomach and do what he thinks is best for the USA. No way he can stand Trump but he must feel a commitment to make the best out of this mess he can. That ends Jan. 20.

5 Likes

Trump: “Uh, there’s something really important that’s been bothering me and I just can’t figure it out. How do you decide which turkeys to pardon for Thanksgiving?”

3 Likes
1 Like

Trump has to take directions from somebody. He has neither the ability nor the desire to make presidential decisions. What better mentor than an actual president? And a popular one at that?

(ring)…click…All our President’s are busy talking with other citizens. Your estimated President wait time: 10 minutes. You can select to have a President return your call at the first opportunity by selecting the pound sign…

2 Likes

I don’t get it. Every decision Pres. Obama made over the years was called disastrous or inept by President Pepe. Why would he want guidance or seek opinions from the same person whose decisions he lambasted time and time again? ESPECIALLY from someone Pepe claimed lied about his place of birth.

I know my president is a classy statesman who truly puts Country over petty grievances but I don’t have to like it. And I don’t, not one bit.

FUCK YOU, Trump.

11 Likes

Here’s a question, can Obama have Trump taken out if he feels he’s a threat to the nation?..just askin’…

2 Likes