Discussion: Where's Mick? The Hands-Off COS Was In Las Vegas During Nat'l Emergency Debacle

1 Like

Iā€™ll give a small credit ā€¦

If I were in his multi-position ā€¦

Iā€™d take every opportunity to stay away from the Shit Head too ----

6 Likes

Iā€™m surprised heā€™s still COS. He hasnā€™t done one thing that I know of and figured heā€™d already wandered off.

7 Likes

So who oversaw the recent budget release? Stephen Miller? Javanka?

8 Likes

Who knows? They never tell us shit.

1 Like

Who is the new Trump hired a new Legislative Director?

Mickā€™s roll as CoS must consist of making sure Donnie Moscow gets his Big Mac order in a timely fashion.

7 Likes

Ya, after the release of his book, they must have realized that they canā€™t count on Christie in this capacity anymore.

As to the question in the headline - er - heā€™s out looking for a high paying gig - non-denial denials not withstanding.

1 Like

As much as I loathe him, kudos to Mick for not giving a shit about what happens to Trump.

There was some person from OMB Iā€™d never heard of doing the announcement and press for it. I thought he was listed as acting director or something but maybe he was a deputy.

1 Like

If one of my crew didnā€™t show up, did a half-hearted job, my description of their performance would not be 'laissez faire".

2 Likes

Now you know why he is still COS.

8 Likes

Mulvaney,Pompeo I never heard of these guys when they were congressman.Now One is Chief Of Staff the other Secretary Of State.talking about keeping you careers close to the vest.

1 Like

Mulvaney was a founding member of the so-called ā€œFreedom Caucus.ā€ He has a long career as a skunk (no offense intended to the animal skunks)

5 Likes

Popeye the sailor man?

1 Like

Who cares? They are all shitheads anyway!

1 Like

So, Trump is telling the world that there is an ā€˜emergencyā€™ so dire that he is stealing Article I powers and crippling projects that congress has appropriated money for. And the Presidentā€™s chief of staff is so concerned about the dangerous situation that he fled town and went to party city 2400 miles away? I am sure that his absence is noted and will appear in one or more of the plaintiffā€™s briefs as they ask the courts to take the extraordinary step of intervening.

7 Likes

1 Like

In time weā€™re going to hear a guy in a well fitting suit telling a judge that Donald Trump had no part in the 2016 election campaign for Donald Trump, nor did Donald Trump have any contact with the Trump Administration. Mr. Trump will enter the court on a HoverRound surrounded by fake nurses in mini skirts.

1 Like

3 Likes

In the early days of the Rogue POTUS Staff Twitter account (which reportedly was run by Steve Bannon as some psych-ops shit), it had this to say about Mulvaney: ā€œMulvaney should mentor POTUS in leadership. Listens, take notes, itā€™s intelligent and competent.ā€ Takes notes! A sign of true leaders ā€“ and stenographers. LOLZ.

1 Like

Exactly, heā€™s not.

The tRump said from the beginning he didnā€™t need one, that he could act as his own chief of staff and now he is doing just that.

Eight or nine hours of executive time a day, calling whoever whenever the fancy strikes him and signing the odd bill or executive order that someone cobbles together for him. Taking an occasional briefing - and then getting in front of the cameras whenever possible.

He has finally achieved his idea of being president.

Oh, and the Nuremberg rallies.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available