Discussion: WH Won't Say If Election Meddling On Agenda For Trump, Putin Meeting At G20

1 Like

I’m sure Who’s Your Vladdy would like updates on how their beta version election hack worked for 2016, so they can update it for 2018. Comrade Donnie will be more than happy to oblige.

8 Likes

I really don’t want to suggest this … but … there may not be any secrets from the Russians after this meeting. Will they be laughing at the rest of the American patriots too ???

Remember when McMasters made his bones about speaking truth to power and not taking shit from incompetent political players? Yeah, he doesn’t either.

7 Likes

Meeting preview

5 Likes

Would neglecting to address the elephant in the room comprise “dereliction of duty” as CINC?

3 Likes

Putin to Trump: Rollover, Donnie. Such a good boy. Yes you are! Such a good boy.

4 Likes

This is the reason for Kobach’s “request” for state voter data. Putin needs it for 2018.

4 Likes

But asked in an off-camera briefing if the President would bring up in that meeting Russia’s interference in the 2016 election on his behalf—an effort confirmed by U.S. intelligence agencies—National Economic Council Chair Gary Cohn demurred.

Because a blow job …done properly …

is a form of communication where ’ words ’ …

are not required —

3 Likes

This actually might be the handshake to get on tape.

3 Likes

““We don’t have an agenda set up right now,” he said. “As you know, these
meetings are a week away. We haven’t finalized the schedule.””

Yep, they have to check with Putin’s office to see if he has any concerns to be addressed over the election hacking. So far, it is all good for him, but he might want to tweak the admin and electorate a bit for the next round. There is always room for improvement of course.

3 Likes

The man does have some serious explaining to do about his more recent behavior. As always, unless it involves alien invasion or extinction events, the excuses are likely in the no fly zone.

Election meddling is most certainly on the agenda - as in what meddling would they be willing to do in 2018.

4 Likes

A supplicant never challenges his master…

2 Likes

Funny, when I saw the headline I thought Putin and Putin Jr. were going to talk about how to meddle in future elections.

1 Like

Thing is, they won’t neglect it–they’ll commit more of it.

2 Likes

No Russian “meddling” (it’s theft actually) of the election won’t be on the agenda. But “deliverables” will be.

3 Likes

That’s what I was thinking. Trump does his dominance dance handshake with everyone, lets see how he handles it with Putin, though, I am almost certain he is getting more training for this meeting than he has for anything else in his life.

1 Like

Dereliction of Duty … I’ve been reading McMaster’s book of that title. I’m not sure I will be able to finish it. The difference between his insights then, and his actions now, is just so depressing, bordering on overwhelming.

1 Like

As in how to build on their success in the last election.