Discussion: WH Source Leaks Ivanka And Kushner Security Clearance Docs To House Oversight

Maybe it’s just semantics, but when the house oversight committee demands documents of the White House and somebody at the White House provides those documents, how is that a “leak”?

27 Likes

It should say “Former WH source”. It had to be former COS General Kelly!

4 Likes

Yeppers! As I said below it HAD to be former COS General Kelly!

2 Likes

I cannot possibly express how delighted I would be to see that pea-brained polystyrene princess Ivankadonk getting the prison nickname “Butch”.

6 Likes

Did Kellyanne do this again!

3 Likes

KellyAnne Conway is a busy woman.

2 Likes

Christ, that’s looks like the clientele at the worst gay bar in America.

17 Likes

Ivankadink!?! Lol.

1 Like

I imagine someone being happy at the White House would be bigger news yet.

17 Likes

…And… Right about now each individual working in the WH is being called individually into the Situation Room, where a makeshift waterboarding station has been set up…

17 Likes

Obviously, he needs to form some kind of a unit within the White House, answerable to him personally, granted broad powers to do anything they want to investigate and plug these leaks.

25 Likes

I’m sure he’s just Liddy, thinking about that.

17 Likes

Maybe do it like a military parade – all the whistleblowers could pass by for Dotard’s review, and raise their documents in salute.

5 Likes

[quote=“smiley, post:21, topic:85336, full:true”]
Maybe it’s just semantics, but when the house oversight committee demands documents of the White House and somebody at the White House provides those documents, how is that a “leak”?
[/quote]Let’s call it an “unauthorized compliance.”

41 Likes

[quote=“castor_troy, post:30, topic:85336”]
makeshift waterboarding station
[/quote]Is Hannity there to demonstrate how it’s used?

8 Likes

Oh, but what to call them? The Leak-Stoppers? The Finger-in-the-Dike Group? I just can’t come up with the right moniker. Something that suggests one of the building trades might work. Help me out, here.

14 Likes

I think Collins is cruising for a bruising. Thus far, Steele’s dossier has proven nearly uncanny, in fact, I can’t think of a single material fact it has gotten wrong. Ohr seems like a good candidate behind whom the Republicans can muster their victimhood but in the end I’ll be glad to see Steele’s dossier enjoy more circulation, not less. Let’s all remember that Steele was originally funded by Republican primary candidates looking for dirt on Trump, not by the Democrats.

15 Likes

Don’t they have extra long necks?

3 Likes

That’s my best guess - it’s Kellyanne.

2 Likes

Cohen in Prague. Unfortunately.

6 Likes