Discussion: WH: Sessions Announced End Of DACA Because It's A 'Legal' Issue

2 Likes

“Sessions Announced End Of DACA Because There Wouldn’t be Any Applause Lines for Wittle Donnie and He’s Watching His Cartoons”

12 Likes

Sessions announced the end of DACA because he really wanted to do it. He will probably ask Trump to be transferred to the Department of Homeland Security, so that he can personally direct the deportation of the “dreamers”.

3 Likes

"It was a legal decision and that would fall to the attorney general, and that’s why he would be the one making the announcement.”

“And, for similar reasons, because this is an imbecilic announcement, I’m the one called upon to make it.”

8 Likes

I’m pretty sure it’s a temperature-control issue.

Trump can’t stand the heat.

14 Likes

I’ve been a lawyer for more than 30 years. When did cowardice and cravenness become a “legal issue”?

Oh right… when Dear Leader is involved.

13 Likes

I am still puzzled why did not Trump organize a rally somewhere in Wingnutia and announce the end of DACA himself. He would have received enough cheers and applause to fill his need for praise for several weeks.

3 Likes

“When asked again why Trump didn’t make the announcement himself…”

“…Sanders said the President felt it was important for it to come from someone with the gravity of winning the North American Irene Ryan Lookalike Contest for seventeen years in a row.”

“Plus,” she added, “the President is a well-known coward.”

16 Likes

See…the narrative has already begun: “Republicans to the Rescue”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/09/05/republicans-eye-legislative-fix-as-trump-ends-daca-dems-blast-decision.html

4 Likes

This woman lies out of both sides of her mouth so hard it’s amazing the edges of her lips haven’t wrapped the whole way around and met on the back of her head.

5 Likes

As unbelievable as Trump’s choices are, his claimed motivations are worse.

7 Likes

Trump has been softening Sessions with tweets for some time…and it falls right into what Jeff and Donald want anyway. DACA ended and another Obama legacy bites the dust. And Jeff keeps his beloved job as Attorney General where he can work to remove any and all items from the Obama terms.

This is hatred and lying under cover of legitimate government. Shades of Nixon…

3 Likes

The Trump Administration Now Has Tons Of DACA Data And Is Poised To Weaponize It

4 Likes

What is this lying skank talking about when she says Obama’s own lawyers knew DACA was illegal? Is there anything to this that you have seen as a lawyer?

3 Likes

No it isn’t. DACA rest well within the prosecutorial desecration of the Executive Branch.

Between the:

“travel ban” from Muslim countries
Arpaio pardon
Trans ban
etc.

the claim this is about rule of law by the Trump administration is a lie of the highest order.

10 Likes

But, but, but, it was a Trump promise and Donnie loves the spotlight and to tout his so-called achievements. Calling it “legal” does not give Trump a pass on his cowardly behavior. He’s a dickhead.

Reality: Sessions Announced End Of DACA Because Trump Wants The Option To Blame Sessions Later When It Proves Unpopular & Goes All Ka-Blooey

5 Likes

BEAREGARD slunk out of his hidey-hole…did the deed…then slunk back in…saving ‘face’ for the cowardly TRUMPf .

2 Likes

“It’s in large part a big part of the legal process. This was deemed illegal by, I think, just about every legal expert that you can find in the country, including many of (former President Barack) Obama’s own attorneys said that this was not (a) lawful program,” she said at a press briefing. “And therefore, it would be the Department of Justice to make a legal recommendation and that’s what they did.”

Odd. I thought we had these things who’s sole purpose was to determine if something was legal or not. Something called courts with “judges”.

5 Likes

I thought it was because of his modesty and insistence on sharing the limelight with valued colleagues.

4 Likes