Discussion: WH Pushes For Obama Probes: Those Who Want To Move On 'Got This Party Started'

I haven’t been back since 1980. I don’t think I’d want to live there now, but back then it was probably the best year of my life. I love the South West section.

4 Likes

So papapolis wasnt drunk…in London…and bragging to AUS intel that he the shit on hrc…

5 Likes

Another Russia-lover.

Whatever happened to pro-America Republicans?

7 Likes

If she really knew what there was to know about all of this, she wouldn’t be making such a request . . . unless she’s looking for another chance to take us on a visit to Alternative Facts-land.

2 Likes

As the walls of the GOP fox news bubble thicken…

2 Likes

I’ll just leave this tidbit here…

They don’t even bother hiding it…

6 Likes

it’s a color you really have to stand up to

3 Likes

4 Likes

Was in some of the southwest but not the connection with Spain. One of my favorites were the hilltop villages in Provence before high tourist season.

4 Likes

Her own favorite color was orange so at least I was spared that.

4 Likes

Backward looking fear mongering. 2020 is ahead of us. Our energy needs to focus there.

3 Likes

By all means -

My understanding is that it wasn’t brought up in the campaign because you don’t use the resources of the government to spike the candidacy of the opposing presidential candidate because it would be too prejudicial with the voters.

Of course “stuff comes out” but the Dems were trying to - as they always do to their detriment - extend a “sense of fair play” to the rules of the political game.

We were damned if we did or didn’t.

So, by all means let us have a full investigation. Barr has confirmed that Mueller’s report concludes that there was Russian interference in the election.

Who, What, When, Where?

We need to know to prevent it happening again!

2 Likes

I spent most of my time around Bordeaux but did spend weekends in the Arcachon area on the coast and sometimes In Pau in the Pyrenees Mountains. I was able to get over to Stassbourg and, of course, up to Paris at times.
The general complaint against the French here in the US is that they are conceited and rude but I can’t say enough nice things about them. They made my stay one of the best experiences of my life.

3 Likes

I thought that was just about Parisians and even Parisians agreed with it - rather like New York and New Yorkers. hahaha

4 Likes

I bet you like Cilantro, too…

5 Likes

There is that about the Parisians. Most of the the people here who complain about the French have never been to France and just parrot what they’ve heard. A lot of that animosity stems from the fact that France wasn’t able to stop Hitler from invading them.
Remember how Kerry was criticized for speaking French and how some of our politicians bad mouthed France when they called BS on Bush’s buildup to the Iraq invasion? Libery Fries! Liberty Fries!

1 Like

All cilantro farms are secretly owned by the Catholic Church. They force-feed the stuff to choir boys in hidden ritualistic ceremonies. Nuff said.

1 Like

I would not advise most white men to wear yellow, but…

1 Like

ugh orange

1 Like

Yeah he could wear it, especially with his hair hennaed.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available