Discussion: WH Pushes For Obama Probes: Those Who Want To Move On 'Got This Party Started'

k

I’m all ears, what else should ‘44’ have done?

6 Likes

just drinking beers

@tena

4 Likes

I used to see some beautiful greens on acid back in the day. Green is my favorite color.

4 Likes

You’re going to pass out before dinner at this rate.

@c_stedman - hahahahahahaha yeah if only things were that beautiful for real. hahaha

4 Likes

I got work at 3:30, but I got a feeling that I’m gonna be aping that Stone Cold ‘1 beer’ promo really soon.

3 Likes

I hope you’re on the east coast. It’s 9:23 where I am.

4 Likes

I hear you. Used to be I only muted when Trump was on, now it is everyone of them. I consider their voices to be instruments of torture. I suppose I won’t mind hearing them cry and tear their hair out once we vote them out. :smiley:

7 Likes

There’s a photographer in my area I could name who went through a phase where he cranked the saturation on all his colors so every image looked like a Maxfield Parrish painting. :smile:

5 Likes

Yep and it’s lunchtime

4 Likes

A few years ago the New York State Blues Hall of Fame had an induction ceremony near my hometown. There was a pencil-thin, middle-aged black bluesman walking around town in a canary yellow suit*, and he was killing it. I remember ruefully concluding that I would look absolutely ridiculous in that same suit. That being said, to this day I would qualify as a thin white duke. At least I have that to cling to.

• I’d be remiss if I didn’t mention the matching, large-brim fedora. The guy was happening.
8 Likes

I used to live in France and we’d take two hour lunches drinking wine and go back and finish the work day.

6 Likes

I’ve got a magenta one and they’re a super combo!

3 Likes

Where and when?

1 Like

Red Ball Jets or PF Flyers. Chicks dig both. I always get comments from women far younger than me when I wear them out. Miss Kitty doesn’t mind. If they’re too overly solicitous her attitude is, fine, they can come home with us if they want to…

Bordeaux 1979 and 80.

4 Likes

Though I’ve been advised to slam this bottle down and get on to the next, I’m still on my 1st. #meh

5 Likes

Moderation and know thyself…not that I’ve always followed that path.

3 Likes

Think the one in the photo at the top would look in black with a nice tall pointy hat!

2 Likes

I hear you, no TV for me and right now I’m not reading any of the raving from ANY Rethugs. I just can’t take it.

2 Likes

I’ve been in France a couple extended visits in the last 10 years. There is so much to love about it, but really don’t think I’d want to live there, except for the food and bakeries, of course!

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available