Discussion: WH Pushes For Obama Probes: Those Who Want To Move On 'Got This Party Started'

In the Times today, they pointed out that Reagan (and Clinton of course) were all too happy to say, “Thanks, bye!” after their investigations were over. Not Trump. He’s too stupid. Please investigate by all means. Call Comey, McCabe, et al back and tell them everything is fair game. But even the deplorables can figure out that if they don’t release the report, there’s a bit of a disconnect. Not that they care …

4 Likes

Yes, wouldn’t it be informative to have the whole story of McConnell’s treachery come out. Let’s get to the bottom of it then, shall we?

Also, how Obama sanctioned the Russians, expelled the spies and confiscated their spy houses after the election. We want to hear it all.

7 Likes

So if Trump didn’t “take” the help, then he’s completely innocent. Great! Let’s delve more into that not taking part.

Did Obama ever say or do anything that undermined his narrative that the GOP were regular folks with a different good-faith idea of which direction the US should go? Serious question.

3 Likes

CONway and her ilk feel free to keep talking because they think there won’t be a response - Democrats should call their bluff, and let it all out.

4 Likes

I don’t think so. But he’s a smart guy, he knows they’re friggin’ traitors and sellouts, with no interest except in the fatness of their bank accounts.

3 Likes

God if anybody should he should. And since he’s nobody’s fool, he knows.

I had a girlfriend years ago who decided I needed more colorful plumage (I tend to go for earth tones) so she got me this red shirt. I thought I looked like a lumberjack in it and wore it maybe three times in the 18 years or so since then. Couldn’t tell you where it is right now.

4 Likes

let’s investigate turtle-man for treason

3 Likes

Obama should not testify to congress. The republicans would try to find anything & refer to DOJ for perjury. This would be their dream.

I tend to go for black, with black highlights, and varying forms of black.

And have had the similar experiences over the years of ladies forcing me to get more colors… After the relationships die, have always drifted slowly back to black…

5 Likes

The new precedent is that the new president investigates old presidents with the full power of the executive and jails people? Oh thank goodness! FINALLY. In a few years ALL these assholes AND Cheney AND his torture pals will be locked up and the key thrown away.

1 Like

As long as he tells the truth let them. And he would tell the truth.

There ain’t no perjury unless somebody lies under oath. He isn’t that stupid.

5 Likes

Conway is an aging Russian bot running primitive software.

5 Likes

I agree he wouldn’t lie but you know how these dog & pony shows go. He wouldn’t do it anyway for various reasons.

3 Likes

Probably not voluntarily so they should subpoena him.

1 Like

Let Trump testify under oath and you got a deal.

1 Like

Well my original comment on this was that I wanted everyone involved to testify so of course.

2 Likes

I watch no television news for that very reason, and only rarely watch news clips on YouTube or a website. The belligerent ignorance, relentless vindictiveness, and raw venality of Trump cronies and henchmen, not to mention right-wing talking heads, plunges me into despair, mixed with simmering rage. It’s not an enjoyable state for me.

8 Likes

Needed to be said, even now.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available