Discussion: WH Pushes For Obama Probes: Those Who Want To Move On 'Got This Party Started'

This is why you shouldn’t get high on your own supply. I mean, by all means let’s find out why Obama didn’t do more to stop Russia. We should demonize ANYONE who worked with Russia or didn’t stop their interference. Sounds great to me. I can’t wait to eat humble pie by seeing how exonerating the Mueller report really is.

If Republicans were smart, they’d be the ones wanting to move on. The more they attack Democrats, the worse any leaks of the real Mueller report will be. They were cornered animals who now think they’ve got their enemy cornered because they never understood the fight to begin with.

11 Likes

In that coat, with that expression, she looks like the canary that ate the cat.

9 Likes

The band is playing one endless polka tune, and it’s driving everyone crazy or over the rails.

5 Likes

her hair and makeup look less hastily applied. Yellow is not her color

3 Likes

I say go for it. Let’s have it all out in the open.

2 Likes

Yellow isn’t anybody’s color. I don’t know why people try to wear it or that awful acid green that’s so popular.

3 Likes

But, how did she sound? I’m really trying not to look at the WH propaganda as it will put me over the edge!

5 Likes

black women look darn good in yellow - but for whites, not so much

11 Likes

Good point - Michell Obama can wear it. Yeah white women - no, just no.

But I am extremely put off by yellow most of the time - the color of suicide, according to Ann Sexton.

3 Likes

So yesterday she announced the new standard that lying day-to-day is the new standard for resignation (if you’re a Democrat, I suppose, is the limitation on that) and today it’s, “We need to investigate the previous administration ad nauseum.”

Is this really what you want now and in 2021?

I’d say the current House has other things to do.

5 Likes

They should consider themselves lucky that we’re not russia or turkey (yet), and…

My association is to an image from Orwell’s 1984, of a booted foot pressing a head into the ground, in perpetuity.

It’s well past time to put an end to it.

4 Likes

Is this the green you mean? It’s been a favorite for the last few years. I know not everyone’s taste.

4 Likes

Yeah. That’s what I mean. I’d look dead if I tried to wear that color. hahahahahahahaha

4 Likes

If find my own self more sensitive to the voice of stupidity than its face. I could never stand to hear Palin, I can’t stand to hear Trump, I don’t have any special interest in hearing Conway either.

11 Likes

Some people read dystopian novels as a warning.

Other people read them as instruction manuals.

13 Likes

I’m no expert on this but in the winter I often notice blondes wearing red coats. Very vivid.

4 Likes

To Joe Averagevoter, the persuadable dunce, the economy appears to be pretty good at first glance, and we aren’t in any major wars (nothing you hear about every night on the news), and the FBI proved that Trump was clean. Just shut up and run on that! You and I know that these things are varying degrees of untrue, but Joe doesn’t. Be positive! You Made America Great, or whatever! But they can’t. They’re not smart people.

7 Likes

I knew the Repukes would feel free to go after the Dems for everything. Every policy, everything Obama and Clinton supposedly did or did not do. Throw the entire kitchen sink at them. Why did autocorrect capitalize Repukes?

5 Likes

Other other people say that this hamberder seems very dry, flakey, and under-seasoned.

5 Likes

Yes, they do

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available