Discussion: WH: 'Outrageous' To Say Trump Rhetoric Incites Violence After CA Synagogue Attack

1 Like

Trump and his enablers are ‘reality challenged’ and ‘corrupt.’

7 Likes

If she has to do a week in purgatory for every lie she tells it’s going to be a very long visit.

10 Likes

I suppose I should be glad this issue of Trump’s stochastic encouragement of white nationalist terrorism is slowly breaking through, but yesterday’s morning shows were another predictable disappointment. They should’ve had a 15 min segment highlighting the connections between Trump’s rhetoric, his fandom among the white nats, and these attacks. Instead, Meghan McCain, who is not Jewish and is not knowledgeable, goes after Ilhan Omar.

23 Likes

I smell real weakness here. Democrats should not hesitate to say that Trump is inciting hatred and extremism in the country. Put it another way: somebody is going to get blamed for this, and it will be Democrats unless they take a step forward.

25 Likes

P> resident Trump needs to understand how his rhetoric “inflame a part of what is going on in America” — Sanders called the insinuation “outrageous.”

If sarah calls it outrageous you can be certain it’s true. but from her point of view it’s justified because the abomination is only calling on his patriotic supporters to attack the enemies of fascism.

5 Likes

Forgive me for this, but I can’t think of anything more edifying.

Shut up, bitch. Just shut the F up.

7 Likes

Didn’t we find out that Baghdad Sarah lies?

3 Likes

What is this Crystal Night of which you speak?

3 Likes

“Outrageous”? Is that another slip of the tongue, Sarah?
Remember you can’t yell fire in a crowded theater, yet Donnie does the equivalent every time he opens his mouth.

5 Likes

Ah, more garbage spewed from the mouth of Ma Huckster-Slanders…

All you have to do is look at the headline to know the origin of the lie.

7 Likes

Trump: Bing bing bing! I didn’t shoot someone myself! Bing bing bing! I’m not encouraging you to shoot! I really am not!

2 Likes

She’s such a pig in so many ways.

2 Likes

Where is the reference to the Democrats executing babies? No one is talking about this? That’s a goddamn invitation! Democrats - Joe, we’re looking at you if you want to make his hate speech your thing - speak the hell up! Where is that rapid-fire response team we’re always reading about that campaigns are supposed to have … or is that after the chosen one is anointed?

9 Likes

Why wait for the 'Democrats" to do it. Why not do it ourselves. Let’s get this meme started from the ground up. That is what conservatives do.

4 Likes

Because it’s not like they haven’t shot doctors before…

4 Likes

‘Outrageous’ To Say Trump Rhetoric Incites Violence

Every sentient being knows Trump is an ignorant blowhard so none of them take his words seriously. The problem is the total disconnect between his followers and sentience.

2 Likes

Lather, rinse, repeat.

12 Likes

Yes, it is outrageous. It’s beyond outrageous.

It’s also dead-on balls accurate.

8 Likes

I really hate these people. Really. They lie and lie and then lie again to the American people. The ‘girls’ rush out daily to defend the egregious actions of this President. He spends the weekend screaming about a ‘coup’…a ‘coup’ that would have begun by people HE appointed and lauded. He never ‘condemns’ a fking thing except the ‘failing NYTimes’ or ‘Amazon’ or some other more successful entity than Donnie has ever touched.

13 Likes