Discussion: WH: Kelly Told Staff Friday Morning Not To Worry About Losing Their Jobs

Perfect – it puts a little passive aggressive into the game!

2 Likes

Due to some personal circumstances, I am very sensitive to the stress of wondering about a job or needing a job. I also try to be a gracious individual overall. But these folks chose to go to work for an obviously sick and sadistic individual who is aligned, however roughly, with a sick and sadistic party that gets up every day and spends tax dollars doing everything they can get away with to line their own pockets while screwing over the very people who pay their salaries. So it’s very hard to muster empathy for the job-related angst of anyone working in this badministration.

4 Likes

“That’s not different for this administration as it has been in any other administration”

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Is that why the list of departures…high level ones at that…looks like fucking movie credits?

5 Likes

Pretty well. Today’s message is “Look at what’s happening to all those Russians in Britain, it’s not losing your jobs you have to worry about…”

2 Likes

“My greatest weakness? Spaghetti carbonara.”

2 Likes

Even Jr’s wife is leaving. Is Trump getting close to the family that he wants?

3 Likes

And a thousand slaves to do his bidding and fawn all over him.

2 Likes

Tis so easy to trust a lying sack of shit racist like John Kelly when he speaks through those baby blue eyes and that green uniform he’s soiled.

1 Like

Buy stock in tap shoe manufacturers …the dance recitals are getting more and more elaborate.

2 Likes

You’ll know when you’re about to me fired when Trump starts humiliating you on Twitter.

1 Like

Nasser is the gymnastics serial rapist. I believe you’re referencing Nader.

7 Likes

Nah, it’s just the usual round of down-sizing. He’s already exported wifely duties a long time ago, expect the boys to all outsource this role in their departments in the coming year. Ivanka’s a different case, as the group’s looking at some serious legal issues, so may have to wait until after sentencing before deciding their next moves…

2 Likes

“Don’t worry about losing your job. Trust me, you’ll be happier after you’re fired.”

1 Like

Those people are in a catch-22. They work in hell and yet no one wants to hire them because they work in hell for the demon in chief. There was a report a couple weeks ago about how they send out resumes but no one is interested. Use to be working in a WH was a huge plus now, not so much.

2 Likes

They would need to roll really fast to get them all in
The wall that ate Rachel’s set
Here’s a little contrast Friday, ‎July ‎28, ‎2017
We were shocked , just shocked
Exponential increase wot?

You forget that sweet, sweet do-re-mi!

That reminds me of an old joke about the interviewer asking where you see yourself in 5-10 years and you reply, “hopefully not doing 5-10.”

3 Likes

Thanks – that’s my mistake.

1 Like

You are just realizing this?

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available