Discussion: WH Adviser Apologizes For 'Special Place In Hell' For Trudeau Remark

2 Likes

“I meant to say ‘a special place in Helene, Montana’. Like, who in the fuck would ever want to go there?!”

10 Likes

The only thing this clown is sorry for is letting his true feelings out.
Fuck your apology…sorry, sorry…not sorry.

16 Likes

More winning…

Trump will be pissed about this…

7 Likes

The corpse look seems very popular among Trump associates: Rudy, Kelly, Wilbur, this guy. Stephen Miller likes to sport the zombie look.

8 Likes

Anyone want to compare and contrast the number of times the original remark was looped on Faux Noise vs. the number of times the apology is looped on Faux Noise?

Is there and over/under?

10 Likes

In his defense, he wouldn’t have had those feelings or expressed them in exactly that way if he weren’t a jackass and clown nobody takes seriously.

23 Likes

“I want to correct a mistake I made last Sunday,” he said. “The day before, on Saturday, at the end of what was a successful and friendly G-7 summit, shortly after Air Force One and the President left Canadian air space, the Prime Minister of Canada held a press conference that this administration viewed as a breach of protocol and inappropriate.”

This administration is lead by a man that is a breach of our values and norms. Mr. Navarro you and your kind are not excused.

16 Likes

“Navarro said in an interview Sunday that ‘there’s a special place in hell for any foreign leader that engages in bad diplomacy with President Donald J. Trump’…”

It’s touching to hear plaintive appeals from MAGAts to “give North Korean diplomacy a chance”…

While they cheer wildly for wrecking the Iran deal, trashing the Cuban overture, destabilizing the Western alliance, undermining NATO, demolishing the post-War peace, subverting the EU, attacking the G7, launching a global trade war, “a special place in hell” for America’s closest allies, and backing Russian aggression beyond the Kremlin’s wildest dreams.

If shameless hypocrisy were toxic, Trump supporters would all be dead.

39 Likes

Ooooh, Stephen Miller! He a hottie! He’s got almost as much sex appeal as Rudy Giuliani’s bottom teeth!

7 Likes

I believe that’s because they have sold their souls to the Devil, whether at the crossroads or at the Tower.

6 Likes

Guess what? The other G7 members thought it was a breach of protocol and inappropriate that Trump arrived late to the summit, couldn’t be bothered to arrive at the sessions on time, and left early. Yet they somehow managed to act like mature adults.

Trump is the one who decided to hold the NK summit in Singapore two days after the long-scheduled G7, so no sympathy for that.

19 Likes

Just waiting for the Tweet about the bigly plan to build a new Canadian Border wall.

From Justin Trudeau.

7 Likes

You had me at “bottom”…

4 Likes

That was totally a “signal of strength”, Petey. Definitely not a declaration of weakness. Keep those genius communications folks you’ve got, please.

2 Likes

Methinks he’s got some talking-to from GOP donors.

4 Likes

I’ve seen better mandibulars in the ninth race at Belmont.

11 Likes

They can’t die since Pruitt is in charge of keeping them alive for the dead end jobs.

2 Likes

Nobody except the president.

2 Likes

Yes, it’s amazing how much they got off on Donald Trump giving Li’l Kim a blowjob in Singapore. But, of course, we are talking about a group of people who like to watch “Two Girls And A Cup” before they go to their Sunday church services.

2 Likes