Discussion: ‘Weeks, Not Months’ Until Redacted Mueller Report Released Publicly, DOJ Official Says

The US is a Republican dictatorship…Mueller should not have accepted this assignment! Trump totally outplayed Mueller and Mueller’s far right Republican spokesperson from Utah!

Top constitutional law professors from Harvard, Yale, and Northwestern do not believe the US will survive Trump. They especially believe Trump will never accept defeat in 2020 and will use his executive power to declare a national emergency…because McConnell is making it very clear he supports Trump no matter the laws or Constitution.

Please write your fantasies in a more appropriate forum.

1 Like

You are reading me a different way. In a roundabout way I was saying that Trump is guilty and his actions are showing it.

1 Like

I worded things poorly, then. I wasn’t questioning you, I’m questioning any person with more than two brain cells firing synapses between them being capable of coming up with “b” as a reasonable answer… Those that are, should be permanently banned from voting or procreating to pass the stupidity on.

1 Like

Mooooooooo!

1 Like

prevert!

2 Likes

2 Likes

So mooed:

https://twitter.com/DevinCow

3 Likes

Breaking: Trump Innocent, Dems In Dissarray, Trickle-Down Works
P.S. Thanks for the tax breaks!
– Corporate Ownership

2 Likes

People who do not vote do a great deal of harm in this country by their non-participation.

One thing you DID word bigly was your belief that the Report can be successfully leaked. Both you and Khyber believe this and I am encouraged by this. Barr did a number on the United States.

In my opinion he is far worse a traitor than Benedict Arnold or Vidkun Quisling.

1 Like

It most certainly will be, this is like the biggest thing since the Pentagon Papers. Someone’s going to have the ego to want to be ‘the guy’.

Remember, even when only like 5 people knew the contents, one of them happily ran around telling everyone there would be no indictments. And that’s when it’s 100% certain that they could find the leaker.

Drop it down closer to a 50/50 perceived shot, someone will do it.

1 Like

“It prevented any actual investigation being done for over two years. Getting a lifelong Republican to investigate a Republican seems to have not been the most effective strategy.”

2 Likes

Where’s that from?

You know, it is important not to lose sight of the fact that the Mueller was charged with investigating Russian interference into the 2016 election - not just whether the Trump’s campaign was involved in it.

It is absolutely crucial that the entire report be revealed to the US Public because the integrity of our electoral system and its vulnerability to interference by a hostile foreign power is at stake.

I don’t see this side of the argument being emphasized by anyone - not by the press nor by politicians. This is a very strong non-partisan argument that demands the release of the full report. Period.

Get it done.

2 Likes

My head. I thought it was a terrible idea from the start, but I heard all about how Mueller was this unimpeachable (hah) bastion of Law and Justice.

I’d be thrilled to be proven wrong,but I bet I won’t be.

1 Like

Oh haha…I dunno…I have my concerns about how much there was actually any focus on Trump versus his campaign organization and peripheral players, but the detail with which Mueller fucked Manafort and the others suggests to me there’s a LOT of juicy tidbits for them to redact.

‘Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed.’ — Alexander Pope

Disposable nothings, most of which were given unexpectedly good plea deals.

1 Like

My concern is the initial release will be so heavily redacted it will read something like this,

The president…then…he…said…on…
March…I’m…a…POS.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available