Discussion: WATCH: Obama Gives Kanye West Advice For Running For Prez

Discussion for article #241638

…FauxOutr-age…simmering.

2 Likes

I keep see the wings on this comment flying over the heads of the GOP,Oh wait they are “BIGGER FISH FRYING”,in their own sauce. LOL!

2 Likes

He does know how to troll his detractors, doesn’t he?

I look forward to him being a former president and having nothing left to lose by speaking his mind – cooly, collectedly, and incisively, like the surgeon Ben Carson once was before he lost his mind.

10 Likes

Our president is simply fabulous.

10 Likes

This President is the coolest, classiest. smartest president ever

12 Likes

Damn I’m gonna miss that guy…

7 Likes

@Apt604 He’s not dying. He is just moving on to a phase of his career where he can be more free with what he says. I for one am looking forward to the good he can do once he no longer has to worry about the politics of it all.

9 Likes

The idea of Kanye West becoming president I’d imagine makes Republicans burn crosses with fury…

…not to mention Kim Kardashian becoming First Rump.

3 Likes

Peak culture. Gonna be a long time before we see an example of humanity with which we can all be proud, freedumb maniacs aside. Hope I am wrong about the long time. I hate dwelling on the past.

4 Likes

Hippest man in the room…between Kanye and Obama… is no contest.

4 Likes

Watch that, then imagine Romney at the podium.

(Funny, isn’t it?)

2 Likes

Well, at least in my lifetime of 50 years. I think FDR had a good style, but before that, we can’t really know.

Lincoln certainly had a way about him, too.

Once he’s out of office, everyone is going to miss him.

You heard it here first. The Obama presidency will be a legend once it’s over.

2 Likes

Remember their freak out when Common went to the White House for the poetry honorees.

1 Like

He’s enjoying this victory lap…as he should…he’s done a hellacious job, all things considered…hope the secret service does their goddamn job and he and his family have a long time to bask in the glory…and any dumb fuckin’ white guy that tries to end it suffers a long painful death.

The President then continued, “Sock it to me?”