Discussion: WATCH LIVE: White House Press Briefing At 2:30 PM ET

Anyone standing at Hamhock’s podium will lie outrageously, including this tool…

1 Like

1 Like

I don’t believe those numbers. I believe they are lying.

1 Like

somewhat o/t

and

5 Likes

Whenever I watch a presser with the SHS Behemoth, I hear more lies than when certain people used to tell me that “The Bridges of Madison County” was a “great book”.

2 Likes

This joker is on some upper – it’s pretty obvious with that continuing smirk.

Well, I just finished pulling apart a toilet, scrapping the old parts and installing a new kit. I am ready for the cesspool, I have a spud wrench near by!

1 Like

Blonde reporter in the back looks like Luna Lovegood.

The way Trump is going, the only sports team that will end up visiting him is the high school field hockey team from Valdosta, Georgia. And that’s only because the high school volleyball team told him to go fuck himself.

6 Likes

It’s a yes or no question, Sarah. But thanks for mentioning that the Eagles mostly blew you off.

3 Likes

I like how he bought up Bama n Clemson going to ‘1600’, but conveniently forgetting that Roy told him ‘nope’.

1 Like

They honestly believe they are going to win with this “The Eagles betrayed their fans!” bullshit. They are so full of FoxNews Bubble cluelessness.

1 Like

Wait, did I hear a veiled insult to the entire state?

1 Like

“I’m not going into detail or a back and forth over my previous lies. Please quit calling me out.”

2 Likes

You would think the press corps would just laugh and throw spitballs and sneak out the back to smoke a fatty or two every time Sarah hits the podium.

“I’m an honest person.” LOLOLOLOLOL!!!

4 Likes

“You all know I’m an honest person” LOL.

4 Likes

I will never forgive those people.

Her magenta dress make the entire screen look like a bad 80’s special effect.

1 Like