Discussion: WATCH LIVE: Trump To Give Address On National Security At 11 AM ET

1 Like

"I like Nukes ! Yuuuge Nukes ! Nucular bombs are the best !

4 Likes

This should be amusing.

1 Like

What is Hillary doing today? Will there be a live feed?

I heard that yesterday she gave another informal briefing to the press on her plane and the reporters were appreciative.

1 Like

Donald Trump is slated to give an address on national security. After his nap…

2 Likes

I like big bombs and I cannot lie…

3 Likes

You can say much about Trump, but he is good photo-shop material, I like this picture…

Trump has no actual interest in the prevention of terrorist attacks because attacks serve the fear narrative which he counts on to deliver him the presidency. His entire foreign policy mindset thus far is based, not on prevention and diplomacy, but on presenting himself as a tough guy, beating his chest and goading enemies to just try and take him on. Trouble is, if he becomes president, he (and the United States) becomes an even bigger target. Apocalyptic religious zealots, both Christian and Muslim will not fear him, they will welcome the opportunity to bring on Armageddon.

3 Likes

Other World Powers can’t deny…

2 Likes

Maybe his 88 Generals (ret.) are lined up behind him ? That would be awesome !

1 Like

She just needs to keep doing airborne gaggles close to their deadlines, and big foot any message
Trump is trying to project. Keep punching…

1 Like

With their walkers, Hover-round chairs, and white straitjackets? That would be a nice touch…

1 Like

Damn, that’s a dark room. Turn up the lights!

eta: Are they keeping it so dark so as to not show how few people are there?

2 Likes

11:30 a.m. and he still has not taken the podium. Probably busy enjoying a taco bowl and tweeting more lies about Secretary Clinton. Very “Presidential,” no?

1 Like

We’re downsizing and gouging our military? Who knew??

1 Like

Flynn is such a moron. Winning is not a temperament

Flynn has looked Trump in the eye and felt his passion.
PLEASE----no photoshop:)

Trump is an unbelievable listener. He takes in everything people tell him.

2 Likes

Thank you! Temperament is neither good nor bad in and of itself – the issue is HO has a very bad temperament! Moron, indeed!

1 Like

“Peace through strength”.
Ok, turn off the TV.

I’m proud to have the support of war-fighting generals.
UGH.

Work with any country which is opposed to ISIS. A bit open ended, don’t you think.

Clinton has to say the words. Say the words, say the words. Radical Islamic Terrorism.

I’m going to ask generals to come up with a plan in 30 days. Wow.
What brilliance.

Cyber Cyber! Ideological warfare. No apology tour!

2 Likes

HO is lying through his teeth. He is applying GWBush’s swagger to President Obama. Obama has been almost exactly the opposite of GWBush.

2 Likes

Immigrants have to “love our people”^3