Discussion: WATCH LIVE: Trump To Deliver Speech In Nevada At 2:30 PM ET

If I said it once, I’ve said it a thousand times…

That Pepe puke is getting harder and harder to wash out.
Real frogs, rise up and let yourself be heard.
Denounce this maniac.

6 Likes

Been there…done that!

6 Likes

I’m not sure I should even be here – I just ate something.

4 Likes

If you’d like an alternative, here’s a variety of videos with dogs vomiting. You’re welcome.

5 Likes

LOL – that might be preferable to watching and/or hearing HO holler, bellow and growl his way through another campaign event.

4 Likes

Um, okay, it’s almost 3PM here on the East Coast – get your orange ass out there!

3:12PM … and counting.

1 Like

I would rather that dogs had the nuclear codes than Mr Trump.

2 Likes

Old white guy doing intro. “We need to take our country back!!”
Blue collar people rule!
Media are liars!! Booo! Hiss!!
OMG, this guy has the oratory skills of Gomer Pyle.

“He is doing what he was meant to be doing … wiping my butt,” of Pence, says HO

1 Like

Just before I switched the overhead monitor, I laughed out loud. Trump, 30 seconds into his opening, “How about Mike Pence? Thank you Mike. Many people are saying that Mike had the most decisive victory in history in a vice presidential debate! I’ve heard that all day. People are saying he was the best. Thank you Mike.”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ~deep breath!~ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

You can’t make up that hyperbolic and nonsensical superlative bullshit. Trump is a walking stereotype and laughable cliche now. His schtick is so predictable.
I’m shoveling horse manure out of our stables right now, but I can’t even begin to keep up with the volume Trump’s shoveling.

2 Likes

“We’ll just sue them.” HO, this is an election – you can’t sue the opposition for running opposition ads. God, are you stupid.

1 Like

I’m loving some of the news reader interjections… just a second ago at the beginning of her statement one blurted “The VP debate, which Mike Pence won…” in that desperate voice that sounded more like she was trying to convince herself of that than the listeners

2 Likes

HO is coming across as pretty lethargic.

1 Like

You mean low energy?

2 Likes

CNN called it 48-42 Pence.

There was also a poll in which Kaine was judged far more effective at supporting his top-of-ticket than Pence.

There is also the item of the upcoming Sunday evening.

1 Like

Trump echos like it’s an empty room but with the usual odd, disjointed noises of his writhing fanbase…Citizen Kane-like.

Jesus christ we live in a third world country, people are dying, no one has jobs, we have race riots, we have no jobs, vet have no health care, we have no roads or bridges that are usable…I know this isn’t the world he lives in, but do his worshipers have it this bad?

1 Like

I read on AOL that HO was pissed because Pence did a better job than him. Many, many people were saying it.

2 Likes