Discussion: WATCH LIVE: Trump Holds Rally In North Carolina At 5 PM ET

Hmmm

Anyhow

Here’s that ad @turdburgler

That ad was posted four days ago.

I haven’t seen it yet,because i already know that Trump is an a-hole.

4 Likes

So I saw Trump in the headline and misread the location at first as Klansville, which seemed really fitting, if especially brazen even for him.

1 Like

Population 870.

So why would Trump be traveling to as close to the Ass End of Nowhere as one can get without driving through Kansas and Nebraska to deliver his message of hope and joy and racial and ethnic harmony? Well, let us look at the demographics of this largely agricultural (hog and turkey factory farms) county of which this thriving metropolis is the county seat:

As of the census[11] of 2000, there were 49,063 people, 18,267 households, and 13,060 families residing in the county. The population density was 60 people per square mile (23/km²). There were 20,520 housing units at an average density of 25 per square mile (10/km²). The racial makeup of the county was 58.67% White, 28.94% Black or African American, 0.23% Native American, 0.15% Asian, 0.07% Pacific Islander, 10.87% from other races, and 1.06% from two or more races. 15.14% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race.

Get the picture?

3 Likes

“WATCH LIVE: Trump Holds Rally In North Carolina At 5 PM ET”

Think I’ll pass.

3 Likes

Let me guess…blah blah Obama Clinton…blah blah Clinton Obama. Rally over.

3 Likes

On MSNBC, one of the commentators was noting that while Clinton has outperformed Trump by (I think) 5:1 in fundraising, the polls are much closer than such figures would indicate.
The commentator noted such a result seemed curious.
This was followed by: “Trump is speaking in North Carolina!!! Let’s go there now!!!”

3 Likes

Yeah, he’s a reptile. I get that.

2 Likes

I like the ad, but I’d argue that it’s on a slightly different tack than the deplorables comment/argument.

Offered without comment, just somehow seems relevant: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1mMoIOvaeQ

I hope they ask the Putin admirer if he too, as president, would bomb UN food relief convoys.

Why does asswipe trump keeps saying black lives folks are so terrible and horrible and that we all line in inner cities? Yes some aa have difficult lives but to lump us in all one basket is insulting

1 Like

It’s because he’s in the basket with his deplorables, and they all think that and feed on anger, hatred, fear and resentment.

Of course, that’s not all republicans and only a minority of Americans.

1 Like